• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
does that mean drug testing can occur at meeting, I think that is the case if anyone holds any apu meetings.

those interested in the future of the Australian Powerlifting Union may want to watch 7.30 report next Tuesday. this is the latest date I have been told for show.

those interested in the future of the Australian Powerlifting Union may want to watch 7.30 report next Tuesday. this is the latest date I have been told for show.

Will you be appearing? If not I shan't be watching!

i am not involved stiffy. i ... only ... watch from the sidelines.

man-not-talking.jpg

yes, and I spoke to sean about it yesterday, and he will speak to the board.

it is nothing personal against you from my point of view. it is all about the interests of the apu as far as i am concerned.

I agree with the apu that all gyms should be able to host apu comps and overcome the tensions of the past.

but I also passionately believe that such gym people are subject to the same rules as all apu members. that is why I argue it is absolutely crucial that all gym people who want to host gym comps are apu members.'

we shall see what apu decides. I am merely offering my argument.

there is nothing stopping you being a member of the apu and gpc.

some excellent lifters have joined APU. colin webb latest, [FONT=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]a lifter who placed
4th at the 2013 IPF classic championships in the 83kg division.​
[/FONT]

yes, and I spoke to sean about it yesterday, and he will speak to the board.

it is nothing personal against you from my point of view. it is all about the interests of the apu as far as i am concerned.

I agree with the apu that all gyms should be able to host apu comps and overcome the tensions of the past.

but I also passionately believe that such gym people are subject to the same rules as all apu members. that is why I argue it is absolutely crucial that all gym people who want to host gym comps are apu members.'

we shall see what apu decides. I am merely offering my argument.

there is nothing stopping you being a member of the apu and gpc.

Why should venue owners have to be members, especially if they aren’t running the meet?

Woild yoi expect the owner of the local local pub be an owner if you held a comp there?