• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I derive an abundant amount of intellectual stimulation from that activity and my partners tell me it is exhilarating.

ImpartialMeagerEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

i sent a few emails off to various people asking if this "chris lewis" was anyone important seeing as he threatened to sue me,seems hes a nobody.

What happened to Spartacus? Didn't he imply that Wilks threatened to sue him? You reckon he got a cease n desist order?

I have been advised that there will be a court matter between wilks and sean muir, APU president, in Melbourne County court during August 2018.
sean has also put in a counterclaim against wilks.

will be useful to get transcript of trial and take notes for my next academic article on aussie powerlifting and the role of the asc and asada

what do you think woody :D

will be useful to get transcript of trial and take notes for my next academic article on aussie powerlifting and the role of the asc and asada

what do you think woody :D

What do I think about you going to a court case that's got nothing to do with you or anyone else here and is a personal matter between two individuals and is not relevant to the world of powerlifting?

Come back [MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION] we need you. Just be nice to Sparty and don't worry about Shrek, he's homo!

I have been advised that there will be a court matter between wilks and sean muir, APU president, in Melbourne County court during August 2018.
sean has also put in a counterclaim against wilks.

Any updates Champ?