• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So I take it that this decision by wilks indicates that PA has no chance of being reinstated as the IPF affiliate? Apu might be the go, I haven't joined nothing yet but I want to do a meet at some stage. Will need to see closer to the time where and when meets are held too before deciding.

So I take it that this decision by wilks indicates that PA has no chance of being reinstated as the IPF affiliate? Apu might be the go, I haven't joined nothing yet but I want to do a meet at some stage. Will need to see closer to the time where and when meets are held too before deciding.
Novice comps are also an option mate. Usually a great way to help find your feet and get first hand experience in how meets are run.

Also gives you more options with regard to timing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah that'd be good too, if not better. How do you find those, just through local gyms? I'm not really in the know with all this stuff, having only trained at home as a hobby.

Just need to follow all the bigger PL gyms that you are within travelling distance of really.

new fed site still not up, I thought rob said it would be up next Friday. I am really looking forward to seeing it.

it will make it a bit more expensive than a novice comp, but will be all official with nice pdf of results for you under strict judging.

it will make it a bit more expensive than a novice comp, but will be all official with nice pdf of results for you under strict judging.
You get the same strict judging at Some novice comps tbh. Black Flag Barbell specifically. Thier comps are incredibly well run with excellent judging from experienced judges. I beleive a couple of the judges last time have judged at many GPC comps.

These are the novice comp id look for i reckon. Perfect prep for an APU or GPC comp.

there is no need to rush things. better to shock the world with a new federation that will change the powerlifting world forever. they should also host a huge media day with bands playing music on the big day.

seriously, I have not been this excited for years.

there is no need to rush things. better to shock the world with a new federation that will change the powerlifting world forever. they should also host a huge media day with bands playing music on the big day.

seriously, I have not been this excited for years.

2-SN1s.gif

still no site up. come on, why the suspense.

I wonder if it will seek wada accreditation, given the ABC report last sunday.