• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
arnold told him to let his bicep heal for a whole year. he ignored arnold.
and then he goes on video smashing his bicep with a bunch of partial fluff n pump cable curls bullshit bicep exercises and says he can feel pain from the tendon sutures but "nah i'm just gonna smash it"
he got the world as his feet. he's 27, in america living the life, has money, access to any AAS he wants, pussy on tap. he just played fucking arnold in a film FFS. but you know, at that ages he prob thinks he's invincible as we all did. i probabty did more stupid dumb reckless shit than he ever will.

i actually think callum could be the next zyz or rich piana. everyone loves a character with shenanigans and drama. rich was pretty beat up with a few injuries in his time and yolo life 24/7 was his game. callums still a bit wet behind the ears tho. be alive in 10 years will he even?

i'm shoulda jump on gear and start a youtube channel. it actually seems like a viable career option. there are a guys popping up every year that do this and generate a following and earn decent income from it. look at that VITALY **** who has like 9 million subs. i'm a bigger fuckwit than any of these guys and id get a good lot of haters too which helps.

Last edited:
He got back into oz the other day. And yes his right bicep is soft and mushy like it won't flex hard. Callum seems a bit slow. Every vid i've watched with him in it, he struggles to get his words out and speak properly. Rich far out where to begin. Rich was a coke and opiate head and obviously abused the shit out of AAS, GH, Slin and probably many other things as well.

He got back into oz the other day. And yes his right bicep is soft and mushy like it won't flex hard. Callum seems a bit slow. Every vid i've watched with him in it, he struggles to get his words out and speak properly. Rich far out where to begin. Rich was a coke and opiate head and obviously abused the shit out of AAS, GH, Slin and probably many other things as well.
and PMMA injections...i think that vein in his left bicep was fake.

in the video pic/thumb above it's on his left? or is it right?.. he has a huge squiggly vein that looks fake.

brazil is outta control with synthol and PMMA epidemic.

Its his right. And yes it could be fake, or general vein over-growth from peds.

Brazil is out of control with everything, SA would have to be one of the worst if not the worst places to live on Earth. The only good thing to come from SA is you know what, if they didn't grow that then no-one would give a fuck about them.

in the video he talked about how rich piana couldn't have gone on TRT dose because he'd shrink down so much that all his implants, synthol and collagen injections would make him look like a messed up glob of goop at under 200lbs frame and on TRT dose of test he wouldn't have been able to train the way he did. and since he'd no longer have the huge nutrient partitioning benefits on those supraphysiological amounts of AAS he'd probably not be able to keep on eating the way he did.

in the video he talked about how rich piana couldn't have gone on TRT dose because he'd shrink down so much that all his implants, synthol and collagen injections would make him look like a messed up glob of goop at under 200lbs frame and on TRT dose of test he wouldn't have been able to train the way he did. and since he'd no longer have the huge nutrient partitioning benefits on those supraphysiological amounts of AAS he'd probably not be able to keep on eating the way he did.

Yes thats exactly right, i agree with that. Most the Pros go way down hill physically when/if they get off the peds or they cruise on massive amounts of gear just to maintain a similar physique to what they originally had. I know a guy here who cruises on 3g Test pw like its nothing at all, he's a top ozzy pro though. Thats what happens when you don't ever get off and you keep bumping the doses up. Eventually they hit a wall, or something bad happens, its only a matter of time and the body can only take so much.

Those Mr Olympia guys are very fortunate they can handle such large amounts of drugs. Most people 99.9% i dare say would not stand a chance of being able to handle even 20% of the peds and drugs that Olympia guys use. I've always said the hardest thing about using peds is being able to put up with the side effects on a 24/7 basis. If you can get by 90% of the time feeling good then your on your way to success. In the real world most people just can't handle this stuff or they don't want "IT" bad enough so any little side effect they get really gets to them on a personal level, and thus they give up like the other 99.9% of people.

Last edited:
Every vid i've watched with him in it, he struggles to get his words out and speak properly. Rich far out where to begin. Rich was a coke and opiate head and obviously abused the shit out of AAS, GH, Slin and probably many other things as well.

He dont make this about drugs, sometimes people arent to bright. Im jealous as he is someone so gifted that he should have been an ifbb pro from the get go of classic. But nah yeah nah we don't need that when we can brand generic supps and sell tshirts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He dont make this about drugs, sometimes people arent to bright. Im jealous as he is someone so gifted that he should have been an ifbb pro from the get go of classic. But nah yeah nah we don't need that when we can brand generic supps and sell tshirts.

Yep some people aren't too bright, this may be an advantage in BBing. I've heard this exact same thing said on here by another member of this board. He is gifted to a certain point, i would like to know where abouts that point is. On top of this he'd be on a lot of drugs i guarantee it, there's no too ways about it. If i went pro then i'd be looking to make money where ever i could, stuff like t-shirts, supps, beer holders, mugs, cups, glasses, and even get different areas of income like dinner plates and cutlery etc, i'd do everything. Even put my face on underwear, who gives a shit cause your making money and thats the whole point.

I get the whole make money thing, you need to be able to give your family everything you can. People make comparison between him and Arnold but Arnold proved he was a master of bodybuilding and then got into the rest. Now you can be a youtube bodybuilder without doing a show and make more money than alot of the pros. Bodybuilding is dying for the fitness fad and if given Calum's physique there is no reason he couldnt achieve it all provided he stops doing dumb stuff.

I get the whole make money thing, you need to be able to give your family everything you can. People make comparison between him and Arnold but Arnold proved he was a master of bodybuilding and then got into the rest. Now you can be a youtube bodybuilder without doing a show and make more money than alot of the pros. Bodybuilding is dying for the fitness fad and if given Calum's physique there is no reason he couldnt achieve it all provided he stops doing dumb stuff.

It often ends up a bit more than just providing for the family etc, they end up becoming millionaires and get sucked into the lure of money. Arnold had all the right doors open right up for him, he was helped a lot. If it didn't happen to Arnold then it would have happened to someone else. Callum has already played Arnold in a movie, and i'd say he will stare in more and more movies down the line. As for youtube bbers, whatever i really don't care. I watch youtube vids a bit here and there like 5min here and 10min there but thats about it. I'm not subscribed to any channels etc, i need variety and different shit each day, i couldn't stand watching the same kunt everyday.

It often ends up a bit more than just providing for the family etc, they end up becoming millionaires and get sucked into the lure of money. Arnold had all the right doors open right up for him, he was helped a lot. If it didn't happen to Arnold then it would have happened to someone else. Callum has already played Arnold in a movie, and i'd say he will stare in more and more movies down the line. As for youtube bbers, whatever i really don't care. I watch youtube vids a bit here and there like 5min here and 10min there but thats about it. I'm not subscribed to any channels etc, i need variety and different shit each day, i couldn't stand watching the same kunt everyday.
Lol i'm just a jealous hater and see it as a waste. He has a huge ammount potentiontial and i assume in a good financial position. Arnold did get help no doubt but i think there were alot of handouts and couch bouncing.

Lol i'm just a jealous hater and see it as a waste. He has a huge ammount potentiontial and i assume in a good financial position. Arnold did get help no doubt but i think there were alot of handouts and couch bouncing.

Callum owns that Koala Protein Company i think?