• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah ozzy made, but possibly owned by a chinese man who lives overseas.......

Your a bit fussy about your powders aren't you, no offense. I get raw unflavoured wpi and just gulp it down with powdered oats. I don't drink it for taste, i drink it for its functions. I'm not that fussy though, i'll still drink it even if it tastes like ass.
The wierd shit you pick up from your parents.
I guess i am a little but since wpi, bcaas and staminade are the extent of my supplements i fell okay with it. Otherwise i do it on cheaper side as best i can, old asf sneakers, gyms clothes are old clothes with sleeves cut down, costco membership and all that shit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The wierd shit you pick up from your parents.
I guess i am a little but since wpi, bcaas and staminade are the extent of my supplements i fell okay with it. Otherwise i do it on cheaper side as best i can, old asf sneakers, gyms clothes are old clothes with sleeves cut down, costco membership and all that shit

Parents, yeah fair enough. Nothing wrong with old clothes. I hate brand name shit cause i figure why would i want to advertise someone else's brand if i'm not getting payed for it(common sense right)? some shit i have is branded though, but generally i couldn't care less about brands, its all wank factor at the end of the day. Life remains the same wether you dress up in $350 shoes or you wear thongs, your still the same person. If you were a dickhead to begin with then your still a dickhead with those fancy arse shoes.

Whats Costco like? I do Aldi most the time, and Woolies when Aldi doesn't have what i'm looking for.

i miss my night time walks to docklands costco for the food court and have large cup of pepsi max with free refils for $2.50 :(

ahh no two ways about it mate. He was against anything to do with drugs.

Don't you know nuttin. He tripped and fell. Million to one chance, doc. Million to one.

cce2d1fc64c164c8c7b7d0483f0c3228--fusilli-seinfeld.jpg

Parents, yeah fair enough. Nothing wrong with old clothes. I hate brand name shit cause i figure why would i want to advertise someone else's brand if i'm not getting payed for it(common sense right)? some shit i have is branded though, but generally i couldn't care less about brands, its all wank factor at the end of the day. Life remains the same wether you dress up in $350 shoes or you wear thongs, your still the same person. If you were a dickhead to begin with then your still a dickhead with those fancy arse shoes.

Whats Costco like? I do Aldi most the time, and Woolies when Aldi doesn't have what i'm looking for.

Exactly, what is the difference between a target/costco $15 tee to a $50 one. I want people looking at me cause im a freak (awhile until that tho) not because i wear overpriced clothes. Not to mention growing out of shit all the time, dress shirts for work kill me. Trying to get my boss to get polo shirts with a stitched logo.

Costco is pretty neat. You just need tp pick and choose. All the chicken (@ blacktown there is westfresh chicken outlet though where you get bulk chicken a good few dollars cheaper than the supermarket provided you get the 5 kg + plis some decent fruit, veg and red meat) is the same price as aldi, you can get good prices on fish though, NZ cod for $19 per kg.
The prices/range on appliances is pretty good. Eggs are like 5.70 for 30. No egg whites if thats what you were looking for. Costco comes into its own with bulk not perishables; canned tuna, kirkland (homebrand for costco) and bug brand vit/min/supp. Frozen fish, vegetable mixes, 20-50kg rice, big oil, condiments and spices, clothes, made in store sushi (if you dare) and the best roast chicken. Unfortunately its full of alot of people/kids who and you have to pick your time, the second it opens. i could go on. Bottom line for me is i go there because it is convenient plus it has alot of specifics to suit my gfs skin diet. Otherwise i would just go to blacktown for actual food and aldi for everything else.

Exactly, what is the difference between a target/costco $15 tee to a $50 one?

2 washes and the $15 tee is fucked, stretched, faded, out of shape and balled up.
I have plenty of Lacoste tees that are 10 years plus old and still look new, no $15 tee can last 10 washes, never alone 10 years.
That is the difference, since you asked.
But horses for courses.

2 washes and the $15 tee is fucked, stretched, faded, out of shape and balled up.
I have plenty of Lacoste tees that are 10 years plus old and still look new, no $15 tee can last 10 washes, never alone 10 years.
But horses for courses.

Fair point but ive had quite goodluck with those two brands. Plus the majority of older clothes seem to be better quality where now alot of the new stuff has a flash brand but not made as well

But horses for courses.
100 pusscent

no, aussie of greek parentage.

hate getting dressed up. worked in tracksuit at parliamentary office and many universities. tshirt and shorts only way to go for me.

Exactly, what is the difference between a target/costco $15 tee to a $50 one. I want people looking at me cause im a freak (awhile until that tho) not because i wear overpriced clothes. Not to mention growing out of shit all the time, dress shirts for work kill me. Trying to get my boss to get polo shirts with a stitched logo.

Costco is pretty neat. You just need tp pick and choose. All the chicken (@ blacktown there is westfresh chicken outlet though where you get bulk chicken a good few dollars cheaper than the supermarket provided you get the 5 kg + plis some decent fruit, veg and red meat) is the same price as aldi, you can get good prices on fish though, NZ cod for $19 per kg.
The prices/range on appliances is pretty good. Eggs are like 5.70 for 30. No egg whites if thats what you were looking for. Costco comes into its own with bulk not perishables; canned tuna, kirkland (homebrand for costco) and bug brand vit/min/supp. Frozen fish, vegetable mixes, 20-50kg rice, big oil, condiments and spices, clothes, made in store sushi (if you dare) and the best roast chicken. Unfortunately its full of alot of people/kids who and you have to pick your time, the second it opens. i could go on. Bottom line for me is i go there because it is convenient plus it has alot of specifics to suit my gfs skin diet. Otherwise i would just go to blacktown for actual food and aldi for everything else.

There's no difference, in fact the target t-shirt may even be better. And yeah i agree on the size factor, due to my size and shape it doesn't matter what i wear. My traps are fucken huge and i have a barrel chest naturally and my delts aren't too bad either along with my back and arms so i have an excellent built strong upper body that does have a "freaky" tendancy to it and thats exactly what i want. Legs are not too bad either, especially quads which have some nice size and shape on them.

Might check costco out, i have plenty of time on my hands so why not. How much is the membership fee? And you can't buy anything unless your a member right? I've never had egg whites lol fuck that. 5.70 for 30 eggs is good. 50kf of rice, far out that would last a wee while.

But horses for courses.

What exactly are you doing to it when you wash it? I've never had any clothing item wear out that quick.

There's no difference, in fact the target t-shirt may even be better. And yeah i agree on the size factor, due to my size and shape it doesn't matter what i wear. My traps are fucken huge and i have a barrel chest naturally and my delts aren't too bad either along with my back and arms so i have an excellent built strong upper body that does have a "freaky" tendancy to it and thats exactly what i want. Legs are not too bad either, especially quads which have some nice size and shape on them.

Might check costco out, i have plenty of time on my hands so why not. How much is the membership fee? And you can't buy anything unless your a member right? I've never had egg whites lol fuck that. 5.70 for 30 eggs is good. 50kf of rice, far out that would last a wee while.
$60 +gst
They will refund it at anytime

Fair point but ive had quite goodluck with those two brands. Plus the majority of older clothes seem to be better quality where now alot of the new stuff has a flash brand but not made as well

Thats right. Clothes along with everything else sold as retail items used to be of a higher standard, then cheap chinese and indian manufacturing came into play years ago and now we get all this cheap arse shit from os all saying made in china and made in india and some of it is absolute crap. I've bought things from chinese $2 shops before and they broke on the first or second time using them, things like bags and umbrellas etc etc, sometimes their broken before you've even used them.