• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Staunch supps? Hard to believe all of these companies can survive

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That might be the name yeah. And there must be like 200-300 different protein powder companies in oz alone, wonder how many of these companies are fronts.......

Yeah pretty much, for instance creatine mono is creatine mono right and it probably comes from the same wholesaler or importer etc. They all make their own pre-workout concoction and slap a label on it that says "Joe Blows STRONG AS FUCK Pre-Workout THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EYEBALLS POP OUT FROM JUST ONE SCOOP".

Yeah pretty much, for instance creatine mono is creatine monO right and it probably comes from the same wholesaler or importer etc. They all make their own pre-workout concoction and slap a label on it the says "Joe Blows STRONG AS FUCK Pre-Workout THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EYEBALLS POP OUT FROM JUST ONE SCOOP".
Thats why i feel i get burnt with anything other than International Protein. I think BP, BN and MyProtein could be identical

What’s so good about International Protein?
I like aussie made products for one, two it the type you can mix with a spoon and the flavours arent passible but enjoyable (except vanilla but i dont like any vanilla). Dont have it every order but when a sale is up yeah

Thats why i feel i get burnt with anything other than International Protein. I think BP, BN and MyProtein could be identical

Even if they were connected, who really cares right? I use BP, no issues with them.

I like aussie made products for one, two it the type you can mix with a spoon and the flavours arent passible but enjoyable (except vanilla but i dont like any vanilla). Dont have it every order but when a sale is up yeah

Yeah ozzy made, but possibly owned by a chinese man who lives overseas.......

Your a bit fussy about your powders aren't you, no offense. I get raw unflavoured wpi and just gulp it down with powdered oats. I don't drink it for taste, i drink it for its functions. I'm not that fussy though, i'll still drink it even if it tastes like ass.

Yeah pretty much, for instance creatine mono is creatine mono right and it probably comes from the same wholesaler or importer etc. They all make their own pre-workout concoction and slap a label on it that says "Joe Blows STRONG AS FUCK Pre-Workout THAT WILL MAKE YOUR EYEBALLS POP OUT FROM JUST ONE SCOOP".

i want that preWO.

in other news. callums mrs has also left him and also busted her knee.

I get the whole make money thing, you need to be able to give your family everything you can. People make comparison between him and Arnold but Arnold proved he was a master of bodybuilding and then got into the rest. Now you can be a youtube bodybuilder without doing a show and make more money than alot of the pros. Bodybuilding is dying for the fitness fad and if given Calum's physique there is no reason he couldnt achieve it all provided he stops doing dumb stuff.

i'm starting my TRT journey shortly and thinking about documenting it on youtube.

i might call it: "FROM F-CKED TO JACKED"

but seriously have wanted to try and do something on youtube for years. look at motherfucker like fake weights brad castleberry a dude making money of haters lol. look at jason genova. they're all making decent money from youtube. i'm as big of a dickhead as them so i think i could do it :D

i want that preWO.

in other news. callums mrs has also left him and also busted her knee.

Okay that will be $90 for a tub of 50 servings. Take an extra scoop and your brain melts and drips out your nostrils and really gives that extra charged up feeling, i love it.

She's left him, for another bloke or? woman? tranny? animal? sex toy?

She busted her knee from sucking too much ****.

i'm starting my TRT journey shortly and thinking about documenting it on youtube.

but seriously have wanted to try and do something on youtube for years. look at motherfucker like fake weights brad castleberry a dude making money of haters lol. look at jason genova. they're all making decent money from youtube. i'm as big of a dickhead as them so i think i could do it :D

Although i'm not a huge fan of youtube i would watch your vids if you do it mate. Just start with one vid and go from there. I do know that its easy to upload them to youtube, takes like a few seconds and you can do it from your phone or digital camera. Youtube is google based isn't it, so it works with anything that has google i think.

Okay that will be $90 for a tub of 50 servings. Take an extra scoop and your brain melts and drips out your nostrils and really gives that extra charged up feeling, i love it.

She's left him, for another bloke or? woman? tranny? animal? sex toy?

She busted her knee from sucking too much ****.

haha! active ingredient is LSD?:D

callum said she was meant to go and collect his pain medication and she didn't return. he called her but no answer. then she came back drunk. so yeah quite possible that she was drunk on her knees sucking cock somewhere or getting an ass pounding on her knees and shes hurt her knee from all the impact...either way, shes hot and i like the thought of her engaging in both sex acts. preferably with me :)

Last edited:
haha! active ingredient is LSD?:D

callum said she was meant to go and collect his pain medication and she didn't return. he called her but no answer. then she came back drunk. so yeah quite possible that she was drunk on her knees sucking cock somewhere or getting an ass pounding on her knees and shes hurt her knee from all the impact...either way, shes hot and i like the thought of her engaging in both sex acts. preferably with me :)

Yes LSD plus 2 points of the most purest fishscale you've ever had just to blow your socks off:cool:

Ass pounding sounds good, she'd love it too. Thats probably the only way she takes it.

Did he leave her here whilst he went to the States?

Last edited:
;753557 said:

You notice with all those videos anyone who is prepared to talked about PEDs get alot of attention, whether bad or good i dont think it matters for making money. That or come in as a darkhorse for the Ruby Classic and unseat the king....