• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Hey people,
Not going to put up with insults or crap posting anymore.
Too much of it lately.
Don’t whinge if your post is deleted.
Today has been better. Keep it that way please.

Temptation.jpg

Controversy brings in the numbers Shrek.
The crowds want to see a rumble, like at the colosseum, bring them violence and the masses will love you.

Too much baiting in the hope of a response that will allow others to pile on.

I don't mind the occasional explosion as long as it is done with a bit of humor or without malice.

Bring in the third man up rule, two members bitching at each other ok but the next person to involve themselves is in the shit.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION], I apologise for being a kunt via PM the other day, I will try not to be a kunt in the forums either.

Too much baiting in the hope of a response that will allow others to pile on.

I don't mind the occasional explosion as long as it is done with a bit of humor or without malice.

Bring in the third man up rule, two members bitching at each other ok but the next person to involve themselves is in the shit.

ive had to put up with kunts gang bashing me ever since ive been on here,luckily im intellectually superior to the apes who attack me. Not only that,ive had to deal with an extremely biased mod whose allowed personal attacks on my family but deletes my harmless rebuttals. Im a proud Australian and have shown balls of steel to this criminality. I put this down to my superior genetics.

Yes Gerry is right. The attacks on his Family and work life are disgraceful and should never have been tolerated.

I've got more respect for a hard worker like Gerry than most.

And yes Shrek is biased, always has been.

In truth, if Gerry never blatantly attacked others on here...no one would have attacked his family lol. Sure its probably a step too far...but gerry is a relentless **** at times.

Ha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes Gerry is right. The attacks on his Family and work life are disgraceful and should never have been tolerated.

I've got more respect for a hard worker like Gerry than most.

And yes Shrek is biased, always has been.

not true, shrek is a very good moderator. I felt his wrath once with 100 lashes. I am still bleeding.

not true, shrek is a very good moderator. I felt his wrath once with 100 lashes. I am still bleeding.

Lol. In the Olympic thread when you told him to "fuck off kunt" or something similar. Now was Champagne Comedy, similar to yours and Woody's ongoing fued.

Status
Not open for further replies.