• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one supported spartacus by AUSBB PM, get your facts straight stiffy. i merely reported posts to shrek because i took offence.

stiffy, what is to you who i show or speak to off the forum. what are you the control police?

anyone is allowed to confide in friends and family. :)

Who said what and when?

Now is seems that the offending post was not what I thought. But, I can't go back and read the thread to ascertain the context of the posts as it seems to be deleted. Apparently I don't have a good memory for stuff that is inconsequential.

First off, the screen shot capture does not seem to represent the correct timeline, but then I can't check it either because the thread is deleted.

If my post is connected to Gerry's (and it seems to be a reply by me, according to the screen shot) then it's a comment on Gerry's reply. It's a comment on Hulk Hogan.

Usually, between the ages of 1-5, children think that the entire universe revolves around them. Once they get to school, that slowly changes until they become grown adults. Unfortunately, some people never grow out of that. This is particularly obvious with the millennial social media set.

@sparticus. My comment was not directed at you, was not about you and certainly was not about your daughter. I did not know you had a daughter until I got the PM from Shrek.

If "others" thought otherwise, well I can't control what they think. But I really don't see how that could possibly be as the comment was in reference to Gerry, not you.

Again, I can't go through the thread as it seems to have been deleted. But happy to review any complete records if you have them.

Last edited:
why did you post such rubbish kevin?

Because I'm frikken hilarious. Ask any 3 year old.

do you really think your intellect is boosted by crude humour

No, it's the other way around.

which again is intended to disrail a thread where people were offering their genuine opinion about what they would have liked to be in sport.

how does that the sick clip about trump and remarks about his daughter makes any sensible contribution at all.

It doesn't, which is the whole point. This isn't mensa discussing global warming. It's a bb forum where a hypothetical sporting dream is being discussed.

and you have the audacity to suggest my reaction reflects my sick mentality.

Ah....... yeah.

...your sense of timing with your post is undeniably inappropriate, and 'all' who read it thought it was highly offensive.

Who are these "all" in inverted commas that you mention?

Further, it would only be "undeniably inappropriate" if it was in reference to you, which it wasn't. How the hell does my desire to be a professional sunscreen applier reference you? Do you want me to rub sunscreen on you? Is that your fantasy?

Just because you think the "timing" was bad, that doesn't mean that it was directed at you. Not everything is about you. Certainly, you are not the focus of my attention on this forum, and I may be presumptuous here but I assume that Gerry is not living his life around you and your sensitivities.

i have passed on matter with screenshot to others to assess, as well as your most recent response.

the rest is out of my out of my hands, but you should think twice before you post such rubbish.

See, this is why "no one" and "all" here think you are a dick. This seems to be a rather hypocritical response where you post a lightly veiled threat towards me personally. Apparently you have "passed on" your opinion and viewpoint to "others" who, based on your historical actions, means Sean at APU, or someone else in the APU. (See, that's called speaking straight, not being a pussy.)

I mean, how else could this be interpreted based on your history here?

In a court of law, a major factor in a prosecution is being able to prove intent. If you have a bingle in your car, it's just a matter of repairing the damage. But if your intent was to kill someone by ramming their car, your intent can get you prison time. (I know this personally as I sat on a jury with exactly that situation).

So, what was my intent? To disparage a person (your daughter) who I did not know existed? Or to suggest that you would do such a thing?

The thread was on what would you like to do professionally in a fantasy situation. My suggestion was a person who professionally applied sunscreen. You do know that those people exist, right? Or at least they used to. In Miami and California, guys used to go around spraying on sunscreen as a service. Now, they use automatic dispensers.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/free-sunscreen-dispensers-arrive-in-toronto-1.3530170
https://www.forbes.com/sites/elaine...revent-sunburns-and-skin-cancer/#7f8cf4f27ee1

The dumb and dumber sketch was a more recent suggestion of such a profession.

As I have previously stated, I assumed the pic was of Hulk Hogan with a girlfriend applying sunscreen. You know, the fantasy job that I suggested would be my profession. Frankly, I still think that would be a good job. Gerry pointed out that it was actually his daughter. I did not know that. My following post referenced Gerry's comment.

At no point where you mentioned or targeted. Not everything is about you. You don't rate that high in my cerebral cortex.

I'm stunned that you are offended by my post of the (almost) most offensive man on the planet making an equally offensive remark about his own daughter. This is not even a comment on Hulk Hogan but a comment on Donald Trump, a serial liar and (allegedly, by his own words) a sexual predator. It certainly was not a comment on you or a daughter of yours who I did not know existed.

I would like to apologize to all those on this forum who thought for a moment that I had it in for Hulk Hogan.

If somehow members of this forum where offended by my post which targeted Donald Trump who is condemned by his own words, I apologize. I don't want you to be dissuaded by your admiration for a man who represents everything that is wrong with this world.

If @sparticus is offended because he thinks everything I write or post is about him, I say man up and get over it buttercup.

If you want to get all fake offended about something that had nothing to do with you, then go ahead and throw a hissy fit and "tell on me". Go for it.

As I stated previously, it just shows what sort of person you are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.