• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WoodyAllen

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ccident-coroner-suspects-20180419-p4zaj1.html

Her husband, Dragi Stojanovski, told police he woke up to find his wife missing from their bed and remembered she planned to get up early to exercise.

He said he discovered his wife's body in the garage about 11am with a barbell across her neck.

Mr Stojanovski said he felt faint when he realised she was dead and was unable to remove the barbell so crawled out of the garage to get his mother who came in to help him lift it off.

Douchebag couldn't lift 30kg without his mother's help? I think not.

So many things wrong with his story and really, his pregnant wife can bench press 30kg but he can't manage to lift it off her.
And the claim that his pregnant wife was bench pressing in her pyjamas and a night gown on a makeshift bench of an ironing board propped up on telephone books sounds ridiculous.

Last edited:
Not his baby.

When you choke someone all the pressure ends up on the sides of the neck which is consistent with the coroners findings.

Superficial chest injury is old mate staging the incident prior to having a witness corroborate it, the extra set of prints on the bar and moving it is a nice touch though I hope he remembered to put his wifes prints on it too or there might be problems explaining a no hand bench press.

Witness claims bar was resting against the neck of the deceased, the bar hit her twice which is odd.

My 11yr old could move that bar, my 5yr old could probably lift one end of that bar and move it.