• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
both stiffy and Gerry are famous for their violent exploits, s they have told us repeatedly. one is a martial artists, hello grasshopper. the other has a violent history.

both stiffy and Gerry are famous for their violent exploits, s they have told us repeatedly. one is a martial artists, hello grasshopper. the other has a violent history.

What happened to Dalai Sparta?

We need him back. Have you tried Aromasin 25mg?

is that like dianabol? no, gave that life up many decades ago.

no one here likes nice guys. I am already alone.

is that like dianabol? no, gave that life up many decades ago.

no one here likes nice guys. I am already alone.

Yes, nice guys do finish last on AUSBB.

Gotta be a kunce to survive. It's a jungle in here.

When I was heavily into Martial Arts I used to get offered money to bash people. Never took it up. Good people generally don't try to have people bashed. It's usually bad people who have money offering the money.

Just remember that if you ever decide to be a gun for hire Sparta :p

Last edited:

yes its true im short and aggressive but if you were put into the same positions that ive been put in,i would expect you would fight your way out as well.I see what happens to kiwis who get into scraps here,i have to walk away now.

I always identified them. except once as a kid when I fought toughest kid at tech school thinking he was someone else. I got smashed.

probably was lucky a few times also.

I always identified them. except once as a kid when I fought toughest kid at tech school thinking he was someone else. I got smashed.

probably was lucky a few times also.

funny there was two primary schools in the small town i lived in as a kid,my school mates set me up with the toughest kid from the other school in a fight to determine who was the toughest kid in the town,i got blitzed.Took about 20 unanswered punches to the face,had a tough time explaining to my parents why i was a smashed up mess.I got a chin though.lol

got the strap 26 time sin grade six, led the school. I was an absolute dickhead when I was young. still maybe, although Gerry you make me look good.

ive taken on 3 guys in a home invasion by myself,knocked out the first guy coming thru the door,like saw him and immediately reacted bam straight on the chin,the other guy barged his way in so we grappled and i started pushing him backwards then he resisted hard so i used his momentum to belly to belly suplex him.The 3rd guy was raining blows on me,but they were bouncing off me,i hear later that i broke his cheekbone then the second guy got up and i dropped him immediately.Adrenaline is a helluva thing.