• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It would be interesting to see what was said.

As an aside, to successfully sue for defamation is difficult. You have to be "famous" (e.g. Rebel Wilson's case) and be able to prove that your reputation was harmed. For your average person, your reputation aint worth much. If no one in the general population (particularly the powerlifting community) has no idea what was said, any compensation (if found guilty) would be minimal.

Yeah true,noone knows wat was said.Could Wilks claim it was bad for business seeing as they are two competing companies?

wtf, would tell you nothing even if I knew.

I can tell you that apu is going well though.

you should join.

no, apu's bank details are on its site. I will let you find it to help improve your research skills.

not true, only joined pa because they demanded a form of membership to help my friend lift. $50 it cost me on day.

woody, as you are a apu member, it would be great to see you make a contribution.

After you.

And why would I? I have no idea what it's about, no details, no facts. Why support a legal case on one side without hearing the other? This is why patriotism is the lowest form of opinion.

[MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION] you should start a Twitter account. Allows you to debate, or at least expose or voice against dodgey kunts.

You got Twitter account [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] ?

really stiffy, can't you just keep debates on here.

and when are you going to donate some money to the cause.

and what is you role in life beyond creating brawls.

and do you still train at all

no, but you must have more dimensions than merely being a shit stirrer. please show your generosity.