• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Always good viewing.
More sleepless night coming up.
And I beat you in the tipping comp last WC.
Wanna go again?

Hahahah

672594f126a28d19c5774376a47769b6.jpg

Watched Iran vs Morocco and some kunce from Morocco scored an own goal by headbutting into his teams net

Iran 1 - 0 Morocco

Cup has been very difficult to predict this year, I usually have a go each year at picking a couple of winners, been all over the place this time around, last year and the year before was very good.
France vs Argentina should be low scoring, this time in the tournament teams won't take too many risks and play at a slow pace, 72% of the last 16 matches since 2002 have had fewer than 3 goals.
France should clutch this but the question remains whether their attacking style of play will click and lead them to dominate.
Portugal vs Uruguay should be low scoring, I think Portugal will be winner of tie.
Spain vs Russia everything says Spain will win this but when in Russia who knows, I've been on Spain outright for a couple of months so hoping they do okay.
If Diego Costa wants to win the Golden Boot he has to score in this game, player markets have put me in profit me this World Cup.
Croatia vs Denmark should be low scoring, both teams have scored less than 3 goals in 10/11 and 10/14 most recent games. Croatia has more player depth than Denmark, but that hasn't meant shit this year.