• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In bed watching on iPad.

0e3d0bb1c5439dfbbdb327584650faae.jpg

England ??????? v Sweden [emoji1236] tonight.

Should be a beauty. Go Sweden.
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; will be staying up and watching.

[MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION] you on the #itscominghome bandwagon?

Plenty of yids left in the world cup too haha

@simo74 you on the #itscominghome bandwagon?

Plenty of yids left in the world cup too haha

Mate I am still reeling from our semi final loss from 28 years ago so still don't dare to dream. I think that even though it's a young team they deff have a chance.

i was actually playing the song and annoying the wife and kids as I danced around the room this morning but don't tell anyone ;-)

Mate I am still reeling from our semi final loss from 28 years ago so still don't dare to dream. I think that even though it's a young team they deff have a chance.

i was actually playing the song and annoying the wife and kids as I danced around the room this morning but don't tell anyone ;-)

bad luck mate, so close

hopefully you and belgium go hell for leather in the third place playoff

I hope croats win, backed them at 12-1 bit also covered bet with france and Belgium early on before last 16.

bad luck mate, so close

hopefully you and belgium go hell for leather in the third place playoff

Thanka mate, have been a bit numb all day. Half of me is happy how well the boys went, the other half can't believe we fked it!!!
The 3rd place play off is a bit of a joke really, all you would want to do after losing a semi is go home. Still hope we go hard all the same.

very tough to win world cup soccer, hardest of all team sports.

England did well to make last four.

who knows, they might not do so again for many years. but they are playing well. just croats were too tough for them.

not sure, I got 12s before last 16.

I think croats have a great work ethic as a team, so you never know.

May the best team win.
If The Pom’s are good enough then they will win, likewise Belgium.