• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
have we got any videos of the strong fat man. I need to see his 300kg so I can go wow. and gerry can say 'I love you woodie'.

300kg is 300kg.

Its huge for anyone.

Ill get it one day.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

woody, I am glad you moved to apu, but I know it was entirely for self-interested reasons after you slagged off about all who opposed pa.

Absolutely 100% correct.

I mean, why else would I move to another fed with just a few members? It's the only way I can compete in the IPF, at least for this year. Next year, hopefully, will be different.

Oh yeah, good shit. Did a little YouTube stalking but could not find the deadlift.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Waaaaaaaaait for it.......

This video proves that you can be famous by doing something stupid. Just a side note. At that time, this was the raw record for M2, M1 AND open classes. Now it's an opener for some masters lifters.

The number (300) is not that important. That's why there are weight, sex and age classes. It's all relative. Wilks points, Reshel, Glossbrenner, etc coefficients are made for comparing lifters of different classes to get an idea of relative strength levels. I struggle to get close to 400 Wilks. Liz Craven is 530+.

This video proves that you can be famous by doing something stupid. Just a side note. At that time, this was the raw record for M2, M1 AND open classes. Now it's an opener for some masters lifters.

The number (300) is not that important. That's why there are weight, sex and age classes. It's all relative. Wilks points, Reshel, Glossbrenner, etc coefficients are made for comparing lifters of different classes to get an idea of relative strength levels. I struggle to get close to 400 Wilks. Liz Craven is 530+.
Good stuff mate. Shame about the pass out, but epic lift.

ive seen him pull 310 at my first comp in late 2013.He didnt pass out either.Pretty fuckin amazing a guy in his late 50s would hold the open record.Fuk i thought i was a strong kunt,jesus i didnt know anything.Funny thing is too i recall a guy in my weight class pulling 315,but he got done for drugs later

Last edited:
yeah what sticks out about my first comp is Kelvin secondly was getting blown away by a drugs cheat.There was a group of us with similar lifts but this kunt was way out in front.Funny we were all sitting in a group watching him and a dude next to me said"drug test that guy"lol.turns out he was right.The kunts handler was a huge guy.The signs were there but its IPF baby,who would be a cheeky kunt and juice then enter a natty comp?lols.I still think its very rare in Oceania.

Last edited:

great stuff woody.