• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think the discussion would be more interesting if you could only pick 1 exercise.For me it would be close between deadlift and squat,probably leaning towards deadlift.Probably a bit more functional.

Sherk, can you find that topic “one only”

Not sure if it's this particular one or some other, but here's this from a long while back now:http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=9483

My pick for this thread is as follows:

1. Snatch deadlift

2. D/bell pullovers

3. Standing b/bell behind neck press

Neither suggesting nor recommending the above to anyone; simply what I would do if three exercises was all I could do.

Thanks.

I would bench, squat and curl.
That would do the main 3 pieces: chest, legs and arms. Could still sorta look OKish with those 3.

I would never do Dips as the sole Chest exercise. They give you the appearance of Boobs due to the development of the lower and outer Pecs only.

Have a look at Arnold or Brock Lesnar or someone with long Pecs. Gotta do ALOT of incline work.

Yes, I look like Brock Lesnar ;)

Same. Only dip and occasionally do some flys.

I can’t press anyhow.

probably if u benched properly to begin with,you wouldnt of had these issues,how hard is it to tuck ur shoulders and squeeze da scaps together. 47 yrs old here 130 bench.boi.