• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What do you mean thinks, potato head

you know "thinks'.When your brain engages and synapses fire nerve impulses throughout your cerebral cortex.Unfortunately because you have snorted baking powder,its disrupted your faculties to the extent you appear brain damaged.

[FONT=&quot]Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl ‘Will you marry me?’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The girl said, ‘NO!’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The end [/FONT]

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl ‘Will you marry me?’
The girl said, ‘NO!’
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.
The end

I a bloke could only see forward

Says gerry is a hamster cock and needs a good fixing

your missus is frigid and never gave you any thats why you had to start hunting for pussy outside of your marriage.You re obviously disgusting to her.You only stick around for the family tax credits.

this forum seems to consist solely of baby boomers taunting each other constantly. I reckon some of you lot should marry each other, it's legal these days you know. inb4 Goosey's "hilarious" post of "shut up bozo".

this forum seems to consist solely of baby boomers taunting each other constantly. I reckon some of you lot should marry each other, it's legal these days you know. inb4 Goosey's "hilarious" post of "shut up bozo".

Sorry I can’t beat that champagne comedy