• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

1. [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION] Sq225, B160, D310.
2. Gerry [MENTION=19316]darkosucks[/MENTION] Sq.222.5 B140 D230
3. [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] Sq195 B140 D250
4. [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=18692]StrongerThanEver[/MENTION]

What's the best way of me a souring it?

Must be an active member.don't

Last edited:
put lifts up with scoring system.

woody is the strongest in powerlifting, and a world record holder in his age group

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] isn't active on Forum at moment.

Pretty sure Woody and Gerry beat Von. [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] [MENTION=18692]StrongerThanEver[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] would be up there. Let's see your lifts pls.

I am not strong, never have been. ok for a masters lifter. I did 515kg total just before my 50th in 2011. 160kg squat, 125 bench and 230 deadlift.

best clean lifts at any age were 135kg power clean and 147.5kg bench press without a pause. 142.5kg with a pause.

best geared lifts were 155kg power clean and 172.5kg bench press. 4 reps on 260kg deadlift but did not train for them.

I could have been strong but went away from basics such as eating and training from mid-20s. when i was 21 and just 80kg at 186cm I could snatch 95kg, power clean 120kg, jerk 137.5kg

0ni and Vonfram

Oni said he was taking 2g per week of testo (towards the end of his cycle, however may years that was) but never really did much more than a fully natty guy at his weight, so not sure if he really rates as "stronk".

OK. Thanks Spart. You're in third until proven otherwise.

What are your lifts pls [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION]

I'm not very strong either.

200 sq in sleeves.
140 bench.
250 deadlift.
~81 strict press
10 wide grip pullups.

What else can be measured?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm barely above novice, but cheers for the mention. Just maxed out DL @ 215 and am currently struggling through, as I type, some small BP numbers lol

Those feels when you've made -5kg DL gains in about 2 years.

[MENTION=19317]shreksucks[/MENTION] can you post your best lifts before that biased Shrek bans you again.

[MENTION=19317]shreksucks[/MENTION] can you post your best lifts before that biased Shrek bans you again.

my best gym lifts were a 222.5 squat 140 tng bench and 230x3 deadlift,but they were over 93 kgs.My best comp lifts at 93 kgs were 210 sq 130 bench and 235 dead.Im a 2 time over 40,93kg national winner and a 83kg m1 Asia oceania winner.

Tim lifts at a heavier bodyweight and can barely squat 2xbw.id class Oni as stronger than me.Id class Vonfram as a stronger bencher.

my top 3 would be Woody,Oni and Von frame(based on the fact his bench absolutely blows mine out of the water).Id rate myself ahead in front of Tim,im more naturally talented.

my top 3 would be Woody,Oni and Von frame(based on the fact his bench absolutely blows mine out of the water).Id rate myself ahead in front of Tim,im more naturally talented.
Yep agreed mate. 100%

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk