• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
von is active he chucked up a couple of videos and updated his log only a week or so ago. And I agree with those above he is a strong kunce

Not active on forum enuf

Don't argue with Stiff :p

thats in another weightclass mate.i always cut to 93 where it would take the edge off my lifts.
Im not one for worrying about weight classes and cutting etc. Just put up what you can with the aim of beating your previous score.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You won titles with Peasant totals hahaha. Barely better than my total.

Pissant total. Just like mine.

Well thats still 5 years away...haha.
Unless i compete more than once or twice a year i cant see the point in paying the membeeship fees.

APU is cheaper.

Might return to GPC yet and throw some knee wraps on to lock in 600+ haha.

When are you gunna start talking with actions again mate?

Wanna see you set new PR's man. This is what it's all about after all.