• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don’t really have much interest Sparty in the Comm Games.
The Netball is probably the most competitive sport since it’s only Comm Nations that take part.
It’s like a World Champs.

FUCK the Comm Games on the Gold Coast. FUCKED UP the whole fucking Coast.

Fucking "games lanes". Fuck off kunt.

Commandeered parking areas everywhere for offical fucking vehicles. Fucking madness everywhere!

I fucking voted for you when you were Premier Peter Beattie, numerous fucking times. Whose fucking idea were these fucking games lanes. Fucken madness kunt.

Just saw it on the Chanel 9 news GC.

Abo’s will be protesting during the C.G. Again calling it the Stolenwealth Games.

I think i'm becoming less racist as i get older. Every now and then i say something racist, thats because i'm an arrogant kunt.

not much longer to wait guys. I know woody is looking forward to female superheavyweight lifters.

I have swimming tickets, spart
Taking my little one to see, she is a Nat level swimmer, she’s hanging to see the comp, should fire her up.

Get a load of this spart, in the 2006 Melbourne com games I had an access pass that got me in the athletes village. The dinning tent was the best, we spend most of the day stuffing our heads with the athletes food.
Was awesome.

fantastic grunta.

2006 games were very good, although I only went to athletics.

I hope your family enjoys games; i am sure you will as swimming will have some world class competition including from england