• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
it is quite sad my legs are so weak, especially when I try very hard to train strict. in fact, I have just broken down again thinking about it. but, I will persist.

Yes they are long and stringy.Your legs look like noodles.My legs are short and stumpy.You sure its a good idea being 6 1 and dropping to 83 kgs?

a51194b30aa61b164b75b939c83c782e.jpg

grunta, how was swimming at games?

Sick bro.
There was a moment I’ll never forget. In the S class 200IM.
This NZ kunce can’t remember his name, Elijah, Elmar or Ernie, anyway he had an unusual first name, I’ll ask the missus, she’ll remember.
He was up against a guy with a deformed lower leg, someone with MS, a midget and other disadvantaged competitors. But he had 2/3 of his arm missing, way more disadvantaged that the other competitors, but he swam like a champ, didn’t win but had the heart of lion. True athlete, we were screaming so hard for him there were specs of saliva flying out all over the joint, my kids even started crying when he didn’t win.
Hat of to him, champion in my eyes.
And to top off his disadvantage, poor kunce has to live in NZ.

Sick bro.
There was a moment I’ll never forget. In the S class 200IM.
This NZ kunce can’t remember his name, Elijah, Elmar or Ernie, anyway he had an unusual first name, I’ll ask the missus, she’ll remember.
He was up against a guy with a deformed lower leg, someone with MS, a midget and other disadvantaged competitors. But he had 2/3 of his arm missing, way more disadvantaged that the other competitors, but he swam like a champ, didn’t win but had the heart of lion. True athlete, we were screaming so hard for him there were specs of saliva flying out all over the joint, my kids even started crying when he didn’t win.
Hat of to him, champion in my eyes.
And to top off his disadvantage, poor kunce has to live in NZ.

yes, i saw that. I was thinking the same. some of these matchups for categories seem unfair. I suppose they are trying to streamline the number of para events.

great you and family enjoyed games

yes, i saw that. I was thinking the same. some of these matchups for categories seem unfair. I suppose they are trying to streamline the number of para events.

great you and family enjoyed games

100% agree, it was so much harder for this bloke, some sort of handicap needs to explored.
My family kept screaming “not fair” and most there agreed, a bloke with 3 limbs has a major disadvantage against a bloke with 4. There’s gotta be a better match up.

Anyway, I’m glad the para games are incorporated, instead of having a separate one after, it’s great to see.

We are quick to congratulate the Aussies who do well and rightly so, but I just want to say what a disgrace the Rugby men’s are, 5th. Fucking 5th.
Hang your heads in shame.

Women were gallant in defeat. Missed the conversion from nearly in front that would’ve won them the Gold instead of going to extra time.

Last edited: