• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
you havent totalled it yet.

no, but I expect that total will be my worst case scenario. just got to keep plugging away and get my squats back up before I start using belt and a lot of back.

first aim is to get 3x6 on 100kg with 2 min rest, but with good form with knees out and no use of back.

woody, when he looked up the many, many US ipf lifters that have been caught on drugs.

...plus:

when did I say they were all on the gear you fuckwit. I said the us system of testing was a joke as there were few out of comp tests, as backed by my graph of tests in an article. with ray Williams, I repeat I doubt that he is clean. that is my right.
you are a fuckwit as far as in am concerned, a big sook as well.

Yes, it's upsetting when an athlete cheats.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...s/news-story/37c8df7777131e6a5eb79b5e7f41658d

Swimming Australia has admitted to a problem with swimmers missing drug tests, as three members of the Rio Olympic team face legal battles to avoid bans that would rule them out of next year’s Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.

...and

The Rio Olympics appears to have its first doping scandal.

Reports are circulating that Chinese Swimmer Chen Xinyi has failed her doping test.

So, according to your standards, all swimmers are drug cheats.

Tell me, why do so many drug tested olympic athletes, including swimmers, fail so many drug tests? Why do they cheat?

Now I'm all sooky and have given up my dreams of becoming a world champion swimmer. I might just go do a couple of laps dog paddle as that's pretty badass.

Oh, and to quote you, with a minor edit:

I repeat I doubt that swimming is clean. that is my right.

I would agree that all sports will have their share of cheating.

I also never assume anyone is clean just because they say so, or just because they pass drug tests.

all that we can hope for is a testing regime of each sport that is most capable of catching cheats, even though there will always be some athletes ahead of the game with others not subject to stringent testing.

great high jump by starc last night. pb under pressure. you cannot do any better than that.

also, Frayne second in long jump.

I was in stadium when freeman won her gold, unbelievable atmosphere the whole race.

and I saw Michael Johnson same night.