• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am glad you love the sport. I like it a bit, but like many other things much more.

you are faaarrrr too sensitive about three lifts.

many lift, but few powerlift.

bb training is a million times more popular than powerlifting. comprendi ...

many millions of people squat,tens of millions bench,and milllions deadlift.Whether they choose to go further and get their lifts ratified in a competitive setting is irrelevant.Its done by way more people than other sports in the games.

you love giving yourself importance, don't you.

Gerry, are you trying to say you excel at something millions do?

you love giving yourself importance, don't you.

Gerry, are you trying to say you excel at something millions do?

i dont excel at it,i was a master lifter born in the right year and competed at the right time at the right places in front of the right people.I barely train.Its not about me.I just troll you bitches when you get lippy.Face facts tho,i made the most of it.Id like to compete again but now is not the time.

i dont excel at it,i was a master lifter born in the right year and competed at the right time at the right places in front of the right people.I barely train.Its not about me.I just troll you bitches when you get lippy.Face facts tho,i made the most of it.Id like to compete again but now is not the time.

speaking of lifting, would you consider a 450kg total respectful in the over 50s in 83kg division

Its a goal of mine to go to the worlds and i have the rest of my life to achieve that.Im not in a hurry especially with Aussie IPF being in a mess.I dont know who to affiliate with,but im living in central Queensland now and that will play a major part in my choice