• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You're weak as piss. You stop training for lengthy periods of time which means you have no heart. I could knock you down with a fart now and my little dog could knock you down with a fart when you aren't training. As you claim to be powerlifter you are therefore on drugs so fuck off.

Hmm.Its true even at my peak i was nowhere as strong a bencher as you but i could out squat and out deadlift you at a lighter bodyweight under comp conditions.Yes its true i stop training for long periods of time.No i dont think you could knock me over with a fart.lol. Your lifts are gym only. Mine were done in competition. Never taken steroids ever.

Last edited:
Hmm.Its true even at my peak i was nowhere as strong a bencher as you but i could out squat and out deadlift you at a lighter bodyweight under comp conditions.Yes its true i stop training for long periods of time.No i dont think you could knock me over with a fart.lol. Your lifts are gym only. Mine were done in competition. Never taken steroids ever.

I doubt that you could out squat or out deadlift me little man even when I’m broken. Who cares anyway. There are about three people who rock up to PL contests cheered on by their mum and sister, who are the same person. When you can lift 200L drum of diesel onto a Landcruiser by yourself or take down a steer, I will hand you your man card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt that you could out squat or out deadlift me little man even when I’m broken. Who cares anyway. There are about three people who rock up to PL contests cheered on by their mum and sister, who are the same person. When you can lift 200L drum of diesel onto a Landcruiser by yourself or take down a steer, I will hand you your man card.

oh moving the goalposts i see,now squats and deadlifts dont count,its moving drums of diesel and tackling stock.Dont care wat you think of powerlifting,i read thru ur log at the beginning you were planning on getting a 600 total,i guess hanging around here changed your mind.

oh moving the goalposts i see,now squats and deadlifts dont count,its moving drums of diesel and tackling stock.Dont care wat you think of powerlifting,i read thru ur log at the beginning you were planning on getting a 600 total,i guess hanging around here changed your mind.

I was planning on doing a lot of things that would add meaning to my life and improve the world around me. That particular aspiration ceased to have meaning.

I’m busier than ever, doing more meaningful things and certainly don’t need to be pushing my body to 100% suffering more injury and pain just for the sake of a mediocre total. There are competitive female weightlifters who squat more during their training sessions than your PR.

lol im laughing at the arrogance of Von giving me my "man card".

You betcha I’m arrogant and an authority on masculinity. (Have owned two balls and a dick for 48 years) If you feel that tossing a barbell around is the epitome of manliness, and the only way of colonising a docile body with masculinity is through a PL competition, I think you should feel around downstairs and see if you can find anything.

You betcha I’m arrogant and an authority on masculinity. (Have owned two balls and a dick for 48 years) If you feel that tossing a barbell around is the epitome of manliness, and the only way of colonising a docile body with masculinity is through a PL competition, I think you should feel around downstairs and see if you can find anything.

fuck off kunt,you are defined by what you do in the gym,i read your shit and you are proud as punch that you re more physically able than the average pleb.

It rips your goolies that someone like me who isnt as talented as you actually applied himself and walked away with powerlifting titles whereas all you have are youtube vids and typing.