• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Would be interesting to know how many of the members here actually lift weights??

By some of the responses to posts on here, it becomes apparent that some people do not have a clue about weight training.

Do they still train? Or do we have people here that just come to the forum to kill some time, when they could be going to the gym instead?

Feel free to post below if you actually train.

As for me I currently train with weights 4 times a week using a basic 5/3/1 program with some assistance thrown in.

I train at home in a dedicated home gym that I build, the reason being that the closest gym is about 30 minutes drive away, 30 minutes each way from home. I also like training bare foot in my underwear and apparently thats frowned upon in public gyms:rolleyes:

I lift weights, a mixture of PLing and BBing style atm. Certain exercises like Bench i find PLing style suits me much better and causes less pain etc. Now that i'm completely into PLing style Bench i will never go back to BBing style Bench.

Another one of Mickey Mantle Pieces great threads calling us all fucktards. Need [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] to sort him out.

I only do Pilates ....... 4-5 times a week. Keeps my figure.

who comes on here and does not train? I can only think of Gerry atm.

strangely im the strongest apart from Woody who id never beat even if i jumped on the sauce and trained 20 times a week and Tim whos trained longer and more consistently than me,but i beat on powerlifting achievements.Im training a little bit.

Would be interesting to know how many of the members here actually lift weights??

By some of the responses to posts on here, it becomes apparent that some people do not have a clue about weight training.

Do they still train? Or do we have people here that just come to the forum to kill some time, when they could be going to the gym instead?

Feel free to post below if you actually train.

As for me I currently train with weights 4 times a week using a basic 5/3/1 program with some assistance thrown in.

I train at home in a dedicated home gym that I build, the reason being that the closest gym is about 30 minutes drive away, 30 minutes each way from home. I also like training bare foot in my underwear and apparently thats frowned upon in public gyms:rolleyes:

i was training after doing 10-11 hr shifts at a gym an hr away from home

Do they still train? Or do we have people here that just come to the forum to kill some time, when they could be going to the gym instead:
So one cannot do both?
Oh how dare you come in the forum when you should be training 14 hrs per day.

Ramping up to worlds so 5 days a week. I take weekends off to recover and enjoy life.

Mon - Wed are the squat, bench, dead days followed up by overhead press day with accessory stuff then front squat friday with back accessory stuff.

Off season is 3 days a week.

^ Bullshit Woody, you like the rest of us don't know the difference between your dumbbell and donut according to fat Mick.

^ Bullshit Woody, you like the rest of us don't know the difference between your dumbbell and donut according to fat Mick.

OK. OK. I admit it. This is what really happens.

Ufrdcx5.gif

SpryTidyLamprey-size_restricted.gif

ThornyDampIbadanmalimbe-max-1mb.gif

1275898814_bench-press-oops.gif

tumble_your-daily-gif-blog-100118.gif

1374936882_1646235989.gif

5 days a week at local gym
Gym is exactly 1km away so power walk there and back and once there I try to train fast and keep the heart rate up.
I train the body split, only way to go kunce, fuck these shit full body routines, they suck baboon butt.

Mon: back and biceps
Tue: chest and triceps
Wed: legs
Thu: shoulders
Fri: back and biceps

Mon: chest and biceps

and so it rolls on, next Monday I’ll start with legs, and the next after that shoulders.

Think it’s the only way to put on some muscle.
Looking at all the kunce in my gym that are always in the squat rack, doing deadlifts in their socks or poofy boxing shoes I consistently see no muscle, kunce bust their gut in there and still look shit. Power Racks seem to be really popular in gyms now and always full..............of kunce rolling no muscle.
The big boys are scattered over the gym doing split routines. Its an observation hard to ignore.

I bet one of my testicles that If we were to line up the kunce on here in 2 lines (gerry, you get your own special line), that the split trainers would look a shit load better than the kunce doing deadlifts in their socks.

Anyway, I understand Mick didn’t ask which routine is better, but I thought I haven’t had rant in a while and it seemed like good place to do it in.

Bro-Split kunce.................it’s a way of life.

I am similar to grunta.

Monday back
Tuesday chest
wednesday thighs and lower back

thurs or Friday biceps and calfs
sat or sunday triceps and abs

cardio some activity every day as I want to get under 10 per cent bodyfat; hopefully above 83kg

I workout every 38~72 day as opposed to given days I find this works well, gives me time to recover.
full-body takes approximately 25 minutes, one set to fatigue on every exercise.
i find it not only gives me a good strength workout but the added benefit of some cardiovascular work too.

leg extension x 12
leg press 170kg x 20
trap bar lift 100kg x 20
leg curl x 6~8
row x 6~ 8
row shrugs x 12 same machine
pullover x 6~8
chest press x 6~8
bicep machine x 6 to 8
infirmetric same machine x 7
tricep machine x 8 to 12
negetive only dip x 5
4 way neck machine

I workout every 38~72 day as opposed to given days I find this works well, gives me time to recover.
full-body takes approximately 25 minutes, one set to fatigue on every exercise.
i find it not only gives me a good strength workout but the added benefit of some cardiovascular work too.

leg extension x 12
leg press 170kg x 20
trap bar lift 100kg x 20
leg curl x 6~8
row x 6~ 8
row shrugs x 12 same machine
pullover x 6~8
chest press x 6~8
bicep machine x 6 to 8
infirmetric same machine x 7
tricep machine x 8 to 12
negetive only dip x 5