• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've done each muscle twice pw before, felt good but i still hit harder with more rest. I do like the sound of full body workouts, they do have their benefits.

This is what irritates me about you.
Answer the fuken question.

You train every 38-72 hours, for how long?
You make it sound like you have the secret to building muscle yet you don’t look like it.
So, how many hours out of the 168 a week do you spend training? I’m genuinely interested to know.
If you say less than 3 hours a week and you come close to results of a 7 to 8 hour split routine, I’m impressed, I’ll drive out and will train with you if you let me.

I can’t be fucked working out out from your encrypted post the hours you spend training, nor do I give a fuck what irritates you about me.

If you really have an efficient way, tell me how long you train daily, and if you really have the efficiency worked out so well, I’m in for the learning.
Which means I shut up, you say, I do, I put my cock on the block on that.

I’m not your Daddy I couldn’t be fucked telling yah, work it out.
its not hoodoo

I think grunta was right in the sense the thread was about what you do for training, not slagging off about others.

I thought similar. sorry von.

For a complete perspective, comparatives and contrasts are often helpful. If people want to train for the rest of their lives, I have made my recommendations and they are founded on consistency and overcoming adversity. Some of the advice from others may or may not work. The sauce definitely won’t work in the long term. If my grounded in reality musings happen to offend the PED apologists, then so be it. The price of being authentic.
Its worked for me. I am stronger than most female powerlifters and whole lot more lesbian.

I was going to give you an invite again, but forget it mate, I couldn’t be stuffed, you’re attitude stinks.

Cos kunce thinks he deserves some sort of award.

i have my award, sunshine. I survived and I am able to live on and make my contribution to society. If you feel my narrative makes me seem conceited, you should practice some reflexivity. Your forum content consists of monotonously self aggrandising hypermasculine puffery. I may be a knob by your estimation but at least I’m not boring and don’t cry myself to sleep at night.

I haven't seen [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; this ćunty before, but if it helps I work out 3-4 hours a week, usually doing 12-16 sets per muscle group per week.

What’s up grunta anyway?

why you so ćunty and such?

Can we help?

Yeah you can actually, you can share some information
you can finally tell me how long your workout goes for
unless this question touches some nerve again and you decide to have another fit, then forget about it, it’s not worth the effort

Yeah you can actually, you can share some information
you can finally tell me how long your workout goes for
unless this question touches some nerve again and you decide to have another fit, then forget about it, it’s not worth the effort

Lol

you having a cry wank ?

I haven't seen @Grunta; this ćunty before, but if it helps I work out 3-4 hours a week, usually doing 12-16 sets per muscle group per week.

Yeah does help, a simple answer to a simple question always helps
3 to 4 hours per week, I’m listening, that’s not bad, I do a minimum of 5 hours, that would be the bare minimum not including the walk there and back which is another 20 minutes.
so it takes me 6+ hours a week to get 12 sets per muscle group

I’m still confused how you get up to 16 sets per muscle group in that time
or do you mean body part as in 16 sets for arms, which includes the bicep and tricep muscles.

When I say muscle group I refer to either the bicep or tricep, probably where I am getting confused

Lol

you having a cry wank ?

Nope, just asked a very simple question, how long does your work out go for.
Seems it’s a little too complex a question for you, so don’t stress yourself.

With some therapy I’ll get over it. ?

Yeah does help, a simple answer to a simple question always helps
3 to 4 hours per week, I’m listening, that’s not bad, I do a minimum of 5 hours, that would be the bare minimum not including the walk there and back which is another 20 minutes.
so it takes me 6+ hours a week to get 12 sets per muscle group

I’m still confused how you get up to 16 sets per muscle group in that time
or do you mean body part as in 16 sets for arms, which includes the bicep and tricep muscles.

When I say muscle group I refer to either the bicep or tricep, probably where I am getting confused

I mean per muscle group, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps etc.

i have my award, sunshine. I survived and I am able to live on and make my contribution to society. If you feel my narrative makes me seem conceited, you should practice some reflexivity. Your forum content consists of monotonously self aggrandising hypermasculine puffery. I may be a knob by your estimation but at least I’m not boring and don’t cry myself to sleep at night.

Err........none of that makes you a special kunce, it’s nothing more that almost every knunce on here hasn’t achieved.
Sorry, no awards just for being an average kunce, there is however now a knob head of a year award, think you be a standout in that segment.

It's not a lot really, only 4-6 sets each muscle group per workout, sometimes less
Also it's less than 1 min. Rest between sets

Yeah, one 1 min rest for me too
keeps the heat rate up to burn the beer off