• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They lie about it because that want to have others believe that their achievment was all them with no assistance from drugs.

Of course Ronnie was taking steroids. That's what the video is about. He wasn't taking them prior to '95 and couldn't figure out what he wasn't winning. Then in '95, after talking to his bro, he started taking steroids and his results skyrocketed.

Watch it again, or for the first time cos it sounds like you never watched it in the first place.

Again, why would he lie about that? He never ever denies taking steroids. Its part of the beauty pageant game. He's just telling you WHEN he started taking them.

FFS.

I did watch it.

I suppose we all believe what we want to believe.

I may even be wrong, but am always wary of people slagging off about others.

Good, because there's no call to say that Ronnie is a liar when he says that he didn't take gear until '95. Plus, I thought that was common knowledge.

Ronnie Coleman 1992:

index.php

1994:

index.php

images

Unless you have been at the top of your respective game you would have no idea of the amount of sacrifice it takes to be there.

I'm happy taking pot shots from the sidelines because I understand that no one will give a fuck about me when I'm dead and trying to make myself seem important by breaking down someone else is all that I have.