• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
And the most insane drug regime you have ever seen to this date...............but lets not look at the drugs shall we:rolleyes:

Even before Coleman was a bber when he was PLing he was heavily into all sorts of chemical shit.

And the most insane drug regime you have ever seen to this date...............but lets not look at the drugs shall we:rolleyes:

Even before Coleman was a bber when he was PLing he was heavily into all sorts of chemical shit.

Do you know how much he was doing?

If Dorian was the first to really exploit GH, was Ronnie the first to really exploit Slin?

If Dorian was the first to really exploit GH, was Ronnie the first to really exploit Slin?

I'm certain Yates was hitting slin as well mate. Fact is once GH is used at a high enough dose for a long enough period the user is then forced to use slin no matter what because the GH drops blood sugar way too low. So slin becomes a part of their everyday routine, though being BBers they take advantage of this and use higher than needed slin doses. It is the slin + AAS that really gives that freaky bulky round look to their muscles, whilst the HGH facilitates this and aids in new fibre and joint growth, fat loss and also directs the nutrients into the muscles rather than being stored as fat. This is why they always recommend using GH when using Slin as it decreases the chance that the Slin makes the user gain fat, the AAS also decrease this as well. They all work synergistically with each other.

Looking at ronnie, i'd say he exploited everything. There's been speculation as to what these guys use in the on and off season, though their off season cycle alone is absolutely insane. I won't post any details up here because i don't have 100% proof, all we have is speculation and rumours etc. A lot of these speculations come from pro's themselves and advanced trainers.

Last edited:
I'm certain Yates was hitting slin as well mate. Fact is once GH is used at a high enough dose for a long enough period the user is then forced to use slin no matter what because the GH drops blood sugar way too low. So slin becomes a part of their everyday routine, though being BBers they take advantage of this and use higher than needed slin doses. It is the slin + AAS that really gives that freaky bulky round look to their muscles, whilst the HGH facilitates this and aids in new fibre and joint growth, fat loss and also directs the nutrients into the muscles rather than being stored as fat. This is why they always recommend using GH when using Slin as it decreases the chance that the Slin makes the user gain fat, the AAS also decrease this as well. They all work synergistically with each other.

Looking at ronnie, i'd say he exploited everything. There's been speculation as to what these guys use in the on and off season, though their off season cycle alone is absolutely insane. I won't post any details up here because i don't have 100% proof, all we have is speculation and rumours etc. A lot of these speculations come from pro's themselves and advanced trainers.

He was a police officer.US cops are the most moral people in the world

And those there grits, gotta have me some grits baby:cool: Aint no light weight babies without those there grits.

He was natty and had no knowledge of PEDs until he was near the top of the field. He started out powerlifting and switched to bodybuilding but didn't take steroids until 1995.

Also, one thing that stands out with the top guys was not the amount of steroids they use(d), it's the work ethic, diet, genetics and mental discipline PLUS the juice. Today gym junkies are taking a hell of a lot more different drugs and much higher doses than past and current champions, yet can't reach the levels of past champions.

woody, if you believe that he was clean and near the top, then you are naïve.

then again you said pa would not be kicked out of the ipf.

I don't think that anyone that mouths off and basically calls out other bb's for their use can be trusted. he brags about being cunning with his dumb country folk approach, but he did not know until 1995 or so. what a load of bs. a copper that knew nothing about drugs.:D

As i said somewhere earlier in this thread Ronnie was on heaps of chems much earlier than when he began BBing. Look at him in his PLing days, he's already out of this world juiced off his head. BBing for Ronnie was just like a next step in drug use really.

woody, if you believe that he was clean and near the top, then you are naïve.

then again you said pa would not be kicked out of the ipf.

Why would he lie about it? Plus peers of his who would know say the same thing. Sorry that you are butt hurt. Funny how those who don't do, excuse their own flaccid inadequacy by attacking those who succeed with innuendo and conspiracy theories.

So. Put your money where your mouth is and give us proof that he was always juicing.

why would he lie about it?

I think he is talking about some drug he never knew of rather than gear in general.

and put your money where your mouth is and prove he was always clean. just because he said he was clean means nothing.