• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pictures of Bancroft pouring Sugar into his pocket before taking the Field in a Test earlier this year.

The whole culture of Australian cricket changed when Michael Clarke took over as Captain. Australia's cricket was once a Man's game played by manly Men who would bleed (or drink 52 cans) for the cause. I think Clarke's influence sadly hasn't fully left.

If the ACB are serious then those involved should be asked to hand In their green caps.

to me, that hat represents integrity, for which those cheats have none.

Smith got busted cheating last year in India when he looked up at the dressing room to get an indication on weather to use the DRS or an LBW decision. A "Brain Fade" he said.

He's a serial offender and should be banned.

Michael Clarke questions Steve Smith’s DRS ‘brain fade’ claims

MICHAEL Clarke has stopped just short of calling the Australian cricket team cheats, but a former Indian skipper didn’t show the same restraint.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricke...s/news-story/1ccf060bf2e463198a3864bf3a205154

Last edited:
Lehman should be sacked too.
If he knew he should be sacked and if he didn't know it means he doesn't exert enough influence on the team not to cheat.

Bye Bye Boof.

fark you kunce are overreacting.Abit of ball tampering should be allowed imo.Nothing more boring than watching batsmen rack up huge scores on flat wickets in test cricket.Wasim and Waqar used to mess with the ball.

i had the misfortune of watching the south africans tour nz last yr,watched 1 of the tests for a few hrs,all they did was block block block block.i havent watched a test match since.

Yeah, to some degree I think it is going past the level of reasonable reaction. I think they the Players know how common ball tampering is.

Look at all the possibilities that it might be going on. I think that's the reason Smith was so cool about it.

Lehman expected to resign today.

Cricket Australia sounds like a basket case.

Players coming out about how common ball tampering is. Every kunt doing it.

Chits just getting out of hand now. Now media are saying they'll be lucky to ever work again. Fuck me, every team has been doing it apparently.

The way Steve Smith handled that Press conference indicates to me he's not a psychopathic (bad) person.

Hazelwood and Starc are pissed off now.
They are seeking advice from the Union.
Maybe they didn’t know.