• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Huh? I got that from Fox Sports.
It says so in the link.
Lay off the wacky stuff dude.

Ohh and download the Fox Sports app. It’s good.

Last edited:
lol red neck radio. Wonder if they'll make a Homosexual FM Station, its probably been discussed right now by Gay Rights Activists. After this they'll be trying to get their own Gay Free To Air TV Station, imagine that, gay kunts on the tv 24/7, thats a reason to not watch telly anymore.

Enough's enough. Everyone is tampering with the Ball. Current South African Captain has twice been caught for it, their fast Bowler five times caught. Every Country has been caught repeatedly. Every Sachin Tendulcar!!!

Settle dafuq down kunce!

The South Africans are a bunch of cheats.
Why were the Media tipped off about this beforehand like reports are saying. Are the Dressing Rooms in South Africa bugged?

we used to muck around by taping 1 side of a tennis ball.Was fun getting the ball to swing as well as batting against late movement.I believe a small amount of tampering should be legalised,as theres nothing worse than watching batsman stonewall on the 5th day on a dead wicket.

What’s discombobulating is the fact these nimrods tried to hide in front of thousands of people lol.

i mean that’s just histertimacrial, and the coach knew nothing?

Cricket Australia has banned Smith and Warner for 12 months, Bancroft 9 months. Lifetime ban for Warner fr holding any leadership role.
Sandpaper was used, not Tape ..... as [MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION] previously deduced [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

Too severe on Smith IMO.

I think Warner was the pervasive, influential, bully in the Australian cricket team. Smith's failure, weakness , was that he could not shut him down. So Smith failed. The bowler, the junior, was just a pawn. It's all a fucking disgrace: