• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well i do my own TRT/Cruising/Blasting if you like instead of through doctors, i do this for many reasons.

Ok so you do roids, as trt and roids are completely different things.

there is not point going to the Doctor to TRT , you pay for a visit to teach the f...r what to do .

Last edited by a moderator:

there is not point going to the Doctor to TRT , you pay for a visit to teach the f...r what to do .

is that ok if I as about the source of your medication for your meditation :)

I take roids, yes. TRT uses roids, just at smaller doses, enough to match what your body should otherwise be producing.

I agree with docs being useless for trt and besides i get gear for a fraction of the cost elsewhere, even on pbs gear is more exxy than going elsewhere. So if you like being ripped off then get your gear through the chemist, plus primoteston is a thick oil and not the easiest oil to inject, i don't recommend primoteston to anyone for this reason alone.

Medication for my Meditation, nice[emoji41]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Last edited by Shrek;"
.......... "
Last edited by Shrek;"

Dafuq going on here? Can someone pls PM me the goss!

i have ordered a years supply of a special T-U motor oil for my broken down car. it's a little bit longer acting so i will need to give my oil infusion to my car every 10-12 days.

i am a bit nervous about the infusion because i haven't ever doen such a thing before. i didn't buy any post car therapy products though.

;753652 said:
i have ordered a years supply of a special T-U motor oil for my broken down car. it's a little bit longer acting so i will need to give my oil infusion to my car every 10-12 days.

i am a bit nervous about the infusion because i haven't ever doen such a thing before. i didn't buy any post car therapy products though.
Hehehe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eh. Not all of them are like that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The maximum TRT dose is 250 MG fortnightly - Ive ben on TRT for 9 years now -

Surely you're taking the piss

Really 9 years. Can i ask do you get primo or sus250 or reandron? creams? what have they prescribed you over the years for trt?[/QU

When I first started TRT I had the choice of 80mg of Andriol Caps OR Susanon 250 (1ml very three weeks) Naturally I complained to my GP that 250mg was not enough. So he UPPed the dose to 250 mg per fortnight.

The NHS tok sus 250 off the PBS in 2015 & changed to Pimotestin 250 .

1 February this year Primestin is no longer covered by PBS.

THE only TEST on PBS is now Testosterone Undecanoate Injection OR Caps (Andriol) ??

When I first started TRT I had the choice of 80mg of Andriol Caps OR Susanon 250 (1ml very three weeks) Naturally I complained to my GP that 250mg was not enough. So he UPPed the dose to 250 mg per fortnight.

The NHS tok sus 250 off the PBS in 2015 & changed to Pimotestin 250 .

1 February this year Primestin is no longer covered by PBS.

THE only TEST on PBS is now Testosterone Undecanoate Injection OR Caps (Andriol) ����

Yeah 1ml every 3 weeks is low isn't it. Even 250 every fortnight barely cuts it for some people. Many people feel better on 125-150 pw.

Shame they keep taking things off the pbs.......

this guy is really good info. i have been binge watching his videos...

he's videos appear on jay cutlers channel and i'm betting he's jay's doctor.

Interesting var used for trt at 40mg ed and 10mg var used for reducing shbg, awesome info! And hows about needing to balance out zinc intake with copper, how many people are aware of this!

I take zinc everynight in my zma, but i never supplement with copper.......

Anyone here supplement with copper?

ok so now i'm reading and seeing that i have to run HCG with test?and that even at 100mg per week of test will shut me down?
if it goin to shut me down then what's the point of TRT? i thought id be putting in what's not there? and thought that only supraphysiological levels of test would cause shut down?
i thought ok shoot 100mg test pw and manage estro with aromasin and nolva. easy but no.

ok so now i'm reading and seeing that i have to run HCG with test?and that even at 100mg per week of test will shut me down?
if it goin to shut me down then what's the point of TRT? i thought id be putting in what's not there? and thought that only supraphysiological levels of test would cause shut down?
i thought ok shoot 100mg test pw and manage estro with aromasin and nolva. easy but no.

You don't have to run hcg with test, many people just cruise on test year round. If your goal is maximum testicular size then yes you should run hcg with test. 100mg test pw will shut you down yes more so in your case cause your still producing test. Did you see an endo yet, i can't remember if you had results of your levels or not? It comes down to how much your producing now, and you are producing some test so you may only need 50mg supplemented test pw on top of your own to reach good healthy test levels.

TRT still has its point even if it shuts you down. You'll still feel better on TRT even if your shut down and your libido etc will still be strong.