• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A RUSSIAN bodybuilder is petrified after turning himself into a real life Popeye with biceps that measure a whopping 60cm.

A RUSSIAN bodybuilder who developed Popeye-like arms after injecting dangerous chemicals into his biceps has told fans he is seriously ill.
Kiril Tereshin, 21, found online fame for trying to break bodybuilding records but now fears his life is in danger after injecting “synthol” oil into his shoulders, The Sun reports.
“That is it, forget about me,” he told his social media followers. “I was lying for two days in my bed.
“I was barely able to stand up after I started ‘working’ on my shoulders.”
By “working”, it is believed he means injecting synthol, an oil-based liquid injected into muscles to make them grow.
9051fbbd63a3eef6fdb3ec89f26f8624

Huge beyond belief.Source:australscope

d6f16a95277ae76133f16cbb9dbe8bca

The gun show in more ways than one. Picture: CEN/AustralscopeSource:australscope

Tereshin added: “My arm got swollen up two times and it was serious blow to my system. I am in pain, my mother is crying.
“I do not know what to do. All that is left to me is to rely on God. I will lie on my bed and pray to God.”

There was no further news on his social media account but it has been reported that he was mocked as being a prima donna after his latest photoshoot.
Tereshin had posted a picture on his social media profile of himself topless wearing professional women’s makeup, a blonde wig and glittery trousers.
Tereshin disabled comments on the picture after people flooded it with remarks including “you look like a princess” and “why did your mother even give birth to you?”
Tereshin began bodybuilding after leaving the army and quickly moved on to using synthol oil injections to boost his arm development.
His biceps were reported to be 60cm around.
Doctors say using synthol can lead to a myriad of health problems including embolisms in the lungs, strokes, cysts and ulcers.
2bf83a6442c152c6143f21085c9b10c5

Tereshin has admitted to feeling ill after going to the extreme lengths. Picture: CEN/AustralscopeSource:australscope