• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Getting real annoyed by Homosexual Men in Brisbane and Gold Coast Parks, watching, lurking and hanging around Toilets for long periods of time. I've also had a few individual "gay looking" Males approach me or my Car. I have recently been losing my cool and told the ones who are clearly stalking me to "fuck off" or "fuck off or I'll call the Cops" or "if you're a Fag fuck off or I'll knock you into tomorrow". They are clearly exhibiting predatorial behavior by stalking and acting very inappropriately, including one basically baring his arse. I have spoken to Council workers who have said they too have had numerous encounters, to the point that some Bus drivers will not use the Male toilets due to gay Males "rushing" into the Toilets should another Male go in (on the Gold Coast that one).

It is clearly inappropriate, harassing and STALKING behavior that would not be tolerated if a heterosexual Male did anything similar to a Female.

Brisbane and the Gold Coast has some great Parks with very good outdoor Gym equipment but it is being ruined since this "Yes" campaign legitimized Homosexuality as a lifestyle and the incidence of this behavior increased in Parks.

I was going to title this thread "Poofs in Parks" but I know the P.C. Brigade would have the Forum shutdown if I did that.

Its disgusting alright, and that gay marriage bullshit is the worst thing that could ever happen to society. Every second ad on tele shows two gay guys kissing each other and every show on tele has the obvious gay guy in it now. They want everyone to turn gay and kids are growing up thinking that being gay is perfectly normal.

We need new laws that allow homosexuals to be shot on site in Australia, as long as your within a 100m range of them that is. For each dead poof you bring into the cop shop they give you a $1000 reward, imagine the progress we'd see with this approach, outstanding. When i'm elected for council next year this is one of the laws i will be introducing.

Getting real annoyed by Homosexual Men in Brisbane and Gold Coast Parks, watching, lurking and hanging around Toilets for long periods of time. I've also had a few individual "gay looking" Males approach me or my Car. I have recently been losing my cool and told the ones who are clearly stalking me to "fuck off" or "fuck off or I'll call the Cops" or "if you're a Fag fuck off or I'll knock you into tomorrow". They are clearly exhibiting predatorial behavior by stalking and acting very inappropriately, including one basically baring his arse. I have spoken to Council workers who have said they too have had numerous encounters, to the point that some Bus drivers will not use the Male toilets due to gay Males "rushing" into the Toilets should another Male go in (on the Gold Coast that one).

It is clearly inappropriate, harassing and STALKING behavior that would not be tolerated if a heterosexual Male did anything similar to a Female.

Brisbane and the Gold Coast has some great Parks with very good outdoor Gym equipment but it is being ruined since this "Yes" campaign legitimized Homosexuality as a lifestyle and the incidence of this behavior increased in Parks.

I was going to title this thread "Poofs in Parks" but I know the P.C. Brigade would have the Forum shutdown if I did that.

this is horrific,but this is what happens when u let gays do as they please.I dont like homos.

lmao is this the closet gays thread or something? You should be flattered that these blokes are taking an interest in you. Next thing I know you'll be advocating for the public stoning of women who wear bikinis on the beach! :D

Council Workers I spoke too pretty much agree with me, but said if I try to do anything about it I'll be the one who gets in the shit.

My current GF goes into Toilets and two Lesbos are coming out. The bigger one went "boo!" to her, as if trying to scare her.

Gays are a protected species.

P.S. Shut up Bozo!

441 hits to thread already. Looks like these threads about Homos get a lot of attention Shrek.

To all the Homo lurkers, keep your sick shit to yourselves pls.

Funny thing is I recall the gay marriage thread and most people being supporters.

These stupid laws were voted in by the public, I did my part voting 'NO',

Now we are reaping the rewards for our 'tolerance' and 'understanding', it will get a LOT worse before it gets better, anyone tries to approach me in a public toilet that will end up with their head in the toilet.

Anyone approach any of my family I will be dragging them down to the police station personally.

What you need to understand is that most people are sheep, they just follow the crowd. Then they get all butt hurt when they realise they made a mistake.

For example, I was having a chat with a lady recently when, somehow, the subject came up of a news article I read:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...d-at-sydney-gay-sex-club-20160828-gr2w4j.html

Some guy put acid in a lubricant dispenser in a gay club. The lady was very puzzled and wanted to know why there was a lubricant dispenser in the men's toilets. After a bit more discussion, it seems that her idea of gay people was pretty much what hollywood and US TV portrays, funny people in bright clothes flapping their hands and being hilarious and camp. And gay nightclubs are where they dance together and buy funny pink drinks and have a gay old time. But the reality is much different.

When I explained to her that the gay nightclub scene is one of random fucking, she was shocked and stunned. Gays do that? Well....... yes, they do.

So the western world went through a switching phase starting many decades back (think of the first gay mardi gras) and intensified with the advent of social media. It seemed daring and progressive to protest against your parent's morals by "liking" the gay propaganda put forth on Facebook and such-like social media outlets. The lefties are a haven for the homo movement (no one else wanted them) so that meant that TV and movies slowly bent to their agenda. Kinda like boiling a frog.

Now, look at new TV shows. They are havens for leftie propaganda with the old (and pretty awful to be true) "white male" heroes thrown under the bus. For example, I just watched a pilot for a new TV show where the main character, while being a white educated male, is gay with a spouse (male of course), the mayor is a female hispanic, the chief of police is a black guy and the only blonde female is a bitter loner.

Most sit coms now have a gay character, or a number of them, both male and female (gender assumptions granted).

So it's no wonder that when a vote comes up for gay marriage, the homo PR machine swings into full force, shaming those who have a different opinion and painting them either as religious nut jobs or out of touch bigots. Your average Facebook posting dipshit can't hold back from posting rainbow flags and screaming for "freedom" and stating sagely that "love is love".

But ask them if they are happy that their son will soon be sucking sh*t off another man's dick, and they get all disgusted with you.

The other thing that passes people by is the fact that the pro homo movement is not the breaking of a new day. It's just the same old homo shit that has been around since Greece first kept male child slaves as sex toys, or even way beyond that time. It was accepted, frowned upon, accepted, frowned upon and now swings back into favour....... for a while.

So, homosexuality is now "normal" for our society, although obviously it's not "natural" as nature doesn't like species that breed out in one generation.

Should gays be allowed to marry? Screw? Raise adopted kids? I don't care. Do what you like, just don't try to tell me how to think. And when some pro gay love marriage hetro gets buttphukked in the St Kilda toilets, that's what you get for voting "yes". Just hope that there's a lubrication dispenser around.