• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Should gays be allowed to marry? Screw? Raise adopted kids? I don't care. Do what you like, just don't try to tell me how to think. And when some pro gay love marriage hetro gets buttphukked in the St Kilda toilets, that's what you get for voting "yes". Just hope that there's a lubrication dispenser around.

This is why i always carry lube around with me now, can never be too careful.................even in the gyms as well, gay guys everywhere and lesbo's like today, lesbos everywhere..........

Maybe they should put lube dispensers in all public toilets? Imagine being out bush in the middle of fucking nowhere and there's a single portaloo toilet and you go in and there's a lube dispenser in there, you'd be like WTF??

What you need to understand is that most people are sheep, they just follow the crowd. Then they get all butt hurt when they realise they made a mistake.

For example, I was having a chat with a lady recently when, somehow, the subject came up of a news article I read:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...d-at-sydney-gay-sex-club-20160828-gr2w4j.html

Some guy put acid in a lubricant dispenser in a gay club. The lady was very puzzled and wanted to know why there was a lubricant dispenser in the men's toilets. After a bit more discussion, it seems that her idea of gay people was pretty much what hollywood and US TV portrays, funny people in bright clothes flapping their hands and being hilarious and camp. And gay nightclubs are where they dance together and buy funny pink drinks and have a gay old time. But the reality is much different.

When I explained to her that the gay nightclub scene is one of random fucking, she was shocked and stunned. Gays do that? Well....... yes, they do.

So the western world went through a switching phase starting many decades back (think of the first gay mardi gras) and intensified with the advent of social media. It seemed daring and progressive to protest against your parent's morals by "liking" the gay propaganda put forth on Facebook and such-like social media outlets. The lefties are a haven for the homo movement (no one else wanted them) so that meant that TV and movies slowly bent to their agenda. Kinda like boiling a frog.

Now, look at new TV shows. They are havens for leftie propaganda with the old (and pretty awful to be true) "white male" heroes thrown under the bus. For example, I just watched a pilot for a new TV show where the main character, while being a white educated male, is gay with a spouse (male of course), the mayor is a female hispanic, the chief of police is a black guy and the only blonde female is a bitter loner.

Most sit coms now have a gay character, or a number of them, both male and female (gender assumptions granted).

So it's no wonder that when a vote comes up for gay marriage, the homo PR machine swings into full force, shaming those who have a different opinion and painting them either as religious nut jobs or out of touch bigots. Your average Facebook posting dipshit can't hold back from posting rainbow flags and screaming for "freedom" and stating sagely that "love is love".

But ask them if they are happy that their son will soon be sucking sh*t off another man's dick, and they get all disgusted with you.

The other thing that passes people by is the fact that the pro homo movement is not the breaking of a new day. It's just the same old homo shit that has been around since Greece first kept male child slaves as sex toys, or even way beyond that time. It was accepted, frowned upon, accepted, frowned upon and now swings back into favour....... for a while.

So, homosexuality is now "normal" for our society, although obviously it's not "natural" as nature doesn't like species that breed out in one generation.

Should gays be allowed to marry? Screw? Raise adopted kids? I don't care. Do what you like, just don't try to tell me how to think. And when some pro gay love marriage hetro gets buttphukked in the St Kilda toilets, that's what you get for voting "yes". Just hope that there's a lubrication dispenser around.

Perfectly written.

I could not agree more.

Probably the best post I have ever read on this forum.......

Last edited:
If hetro Males did half the stuff I've seen, the stalking, the lurking around Toilets for hours they'd be dealt with swiftly.

If hetro Males did half the stuff I've seen, the stalking, the lurking around Toilets for hours they'd be dealt with swiftly.

Yep, because the homo PR machine has told you that picking on them in ANY way is "homophobic". It's no fun going in to a public toilet to empty a bladder stretched to the limits from various coffees and beers only to have some shithead phlaggot start pulling themselves off next to you.

The last time I did that in the women's toilets at the Myer fashion parade I got all sorts of flack.

#MeToo

What you need to understand is that most people are sheep, they just follow the crowd. Then they get all butt hurt when they realise they made a mistake.

For example, I was having a chat with a lady recently when, somehow, the subject came up of a news article I read:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...d-at-sydney-gay-sex-club-20160828-gr2w4j.html

Some guy put acid in a lubricant dispenser in a gay club. The lady was very puzzled and wanted to know why there was a lubricant dispenser in the men's toilets. After a bit more discussion, it seems that her idea of gay people was pretty much what hollywood and US TV portrays, funny people in bright clothes flapping their hands and being hilarious and camp. And gay nightclubs are where they dance together and buy funny pink drinks and have a gay old time. But the reality is much different.

When I explained to her that the gay nightclub scene is one of random fucking, she was shocked and stunned. Gays do that? Well....... yes, they do.

So the western world went through a switching phase starting many decades back (think of the first gay mardi gras) and intensified with the advent of social media. It seemed daring and progressive to protest against your parent's morals by "liking" the gay propaganda put forth on Facebook and such-like social media outlets. The lefties are a haven for the homo movement (no one else wanted them) so that meant that TV and movies slowly bent to their agenda. Kinda like boiling a frog.

Now, look at new TV shows. They are havens for leftie propaganda with the old (and pretty awful to be true) "white male" heroes thrown under the bus. For example, I just watched a pilot for a new TV show where the main character, while being a white educated male, is gay with a spouse (male of course), the mayor is a female hispanic, the chief of police is a black guy and the only blonde female is a bitter loner.

Most sit coms now have a gay character, or a number of them, both male and female (gender assumptions granted).

So it's no wonder that when a vote comes up for gay marriage, the homo PR machine swings into full force, shaming those who have a different opinion and painting them either as religious nut jobs or out of touch bigots. Your average Facebook posting dipshit can't hold back from posting rainbow flags and screaming for "freedom" and stating sagely that "love is love".

But ask them if they are happy that their son will soon be sucking sh*t off another man's dick, and they get all disgusted with you.

The other thing that passes people by is the fact that the pro homo movement is not the breaking of a new day. It's just the same old homo shit that has been around since Greece first kept male child slaves as sex toys, or even way beyond that time. It was accepted, frowned upon, accepted, frowned upon and now swings back into favour....... for a while.

So, homosexuality is now "normal" for our society, although obviously it's not "natural" as nature doesn't like species that breed out in one generation.

i voted NO. for families. for children who need biological female mother and biological male fathers. "love is love" they say. no. love is not love. 2 x mummies and 2 daddies will cause many problems for society in the future.

and plz don't get me started on this "gender fluid" bullshit and trans crap. yes. let's all pretend that human biology doesn't exist so we don't hurt their feelings. canada now has a law making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns or face being charged with hate crime.

;750463 said:
i voted NO. for families. for children who need biological female mother and biological male fathers. "love is love" they say. no. love is not love. 2 x mummies and 2 daddies will cause many problems for society in the future.

and plz don't get me started on this "gender fluid" bullshit and trans crap. yes. let's all pretend that human biology doesn't exist so we don't hurt their feelings. canada now has a law making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns or face being charged with hate crime.

The Yes voting non gay Kunce will regret it.

I voted yes. and guess what, nothing will really change. most men will prefer women to root, and vice versa. most kids will have a dad and mum to look after them, albeit many marriages will not last.

I think Thicky is Thickmass the gay kunt from BB.com like 15 years ago in the aussie misc thread that got moved to agj.

He knows Thicky and Flexy very well. Ultra Mega is/was a regular on the other Forum.

The bill to amend the definition of marriage and protect religious freedom still allows that 40% of the population who identify as tradional to maintain their way of life. Heterosexual people won’t be forced to marry the same sex and they can send their kids to independent schools to insulate them (unless Wong gets her way).

If the results from the ABS managed postal plebiscite are accepted, then we also accept the results from their other surveys such as the GSS and census. The nation wide incidence of people identifying as living in same sex relationships is six in one thousand. Where I live it is about half that rate. It is very unlikely that anyone will need to deal with a same sex attracted person
with any frequency. There are occupations and settings where the incidence is greater. It is possible to against to avoid those places if one finds it distressing.

The same sex attracted people I know are no more likely to discuss their sexuality with me than I am with any given member of the population. This is where the quest for equality, which was a feminist paradigm in the 70s, backfires. If a same sex attracted person acts in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable at work, you can use the law to protect yourself.

there is no homonormative conspiracy. There are loud voices, however their quest for acceptance will, ironically, render them more silent. soon, No one will care about the parades, the same sex weddings, the glammy cross dressers and all of the others who once revelled in being on the fringe. They will have to take up bodybuilding or cross fit to be noticed.

If you do find yourself in a situation where the glans of another mans penis is entering your rectum, you don’t have to back up.