• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Thinking about purchasing one of these. About $170 from eBay. Any good you reckon?

IMG_2670.JPG

c661b5193eab6f09a4cd497197d6369e.jpg

No. It’s predominantly used for Sissy Squats, hence the name, but can be used for abs & obliques.

Yeah okay, just youtubed it now. Its a weird looking type of squat, doesn't effect the knees at all.

It looks good. Kind of reminds me of hack squats a little. Looks like the quads would get a really good burn.

My gym has one and it's used a lot by the PT with new clients. Girls seem to like it a lot too. It works. For a bodyweight accessory it seems to be a good buy.

My main concern with this would be the the force applied behind the knee in the squat position, as in the pad pushing against the calf and hamstrings.
stopping short of a full squat could negate that but then you have the inherent problems of too shallow squatting.

it would make a nice anchor though, but I have no boat

we had one at better bodies gym in 1980s. I liked it, much better on knees than hack squats, assuming you have reasonable leg strength.

My main concern with this would be the the force applied behind the knee in the squat position, as in the pad pushing against the calf and hamstrings.
stopping short of a full squat could negate that but then you have the inherent problems of too shallow squatting.

it would make a nice anchor though, but I have no boat

Do you have anchor chain?

:D

yep, as if there is no need for any assistance exercise, just do squats, deadlifts and bench.

and how dare anyone seek some variety in life.