• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I was reading that the AFL has engaged the Latrobe university to conduct a ACL injury prevention program.
as a result of women damaging their knees.

they believe it’s a mechanical issue relating to the wide hip.

where and how do these fucken idiots come up with this fund shit.

I could fix their problem for free in a matter of minutes I guarantee

Trainer I know has a club football player about to head to AFLW. She had a S&C coach, he worked her up to deadlifting 40kg, thought it was pretty good. Now, my trainer friend is obviously going to improve on that, but this shows you what's happening in the league. They're recruiting women who can deadlift as much weight as a previously sedentary 65yo woman will do her first day in my gym.

Between club and league, they also play 12 months round.

Evidently they are just throwing eggs at the wall to see which ones won't break. Why bother actually training them when you have so many who want to play? Break them and replace them. Hey, at least they're not treating the women in footy any differently to the men.

What a bunch of cnts. It's coaching malpractice. Fuckin' AFL. It's just a fuckin' brawl, and who the fuck wants to watch seven foot tall skinny blokes brawl? At least give us big monsters, like rugby.

Not sure kneecaping is a solution !!

But strengthening around the kneecap is.
its ludicrous to say that a woman’s hip is wider so that’s why acl injury is common.

Recently I’ve had three people with knee condition that they have fixed with just two sessions of leg extensions.
i don’t believe it’s got much to do with how much you squat or dead but how can we effectively isolate and strength and improve the flexibility of a particular joint.

You make a good point, maybe the WAFL should give you a job,
or a large grant to test your theory!

Women have no business playing football

I love when the commentators compare the chicks footy to the afl players. It’s not PC in this day in age to tell the truth. Any under 16 boys footy team would beat these chicks teams by 20 goals.

I think it bloody stupid, men and women are far from equal but these days they want women to act like men and men act like women.
You can't fucken ignore biology

I haven’t even watched a game, well I start to and turn it off, it fuckin irritates me.
What’s next ?
they going to join Boy Scouts?
oh wait they do that.

Fuken Lezzo League ��
Who the fuk wants to watch a bunch of tattooed dykes with shaved heads run around in footy uniforms?
srs, only sad fuks would.

but on the other hand, Korea is on, AND that means.................CURLING IS ON �� mofos.
Now that is an entertaining sport. ��

Who the fuk wants to watch a bunch of tattooed dykes with shaved heads run around in footy uniforms?
srs, only sad fuks would.
I'm not interested in football whoever's on the field. But if you prefer watching young men in short shorts showing off their guns running around grabbing each-other and sweating and grunting...

I guess trying to give up snorting coke off strange women's tits while your wife was at home looking after your children was so traumatic you're now off to the glory hole at the local public toilets.

I'm not interested in football whoever's on the field. But if you prefer watching young men in short shorts showing off their guns running around grabbing each-other and sweating and grunting...

I guess trying to give up snorting coke off strange women's tits while your wife was at home looking after your children was so traumatic you're now off to the glory hole at the local public toilets.

Youre a facetious little bitch, aren’t you and yes, a complete 180 turn around in my life did take some getting used to.
but srs!
is your missus an AFL player with a shaved head and tatts?
Im sorry, I would be angry too if I was married to a thing like that.

That’s an awesome sport

Dat dere Russian mixed doubles.........

15181746867982_1300x0.jpg

ahaha always good to see grunta getting called a dickhead.thats cos he is.he come to this website looking for kudos for being a scumbag,now he wants kudos for moving back home and playing a good hubby.haha only reason you moved back home grunta is cos you couldn't afford the batchelor pad.

ahaha always good to see grunta getting called a dickhead.thats cos he is.he come to this website looking for kudos for being a scumbag,now he wants kudos for moving back home and playing a good hubby.haha only reason you moved back home grunta is cos you couldn't afford the batchelor pad.

Maybe I can move into your caravan with you?
LOL I seriously crack myself up ?

Yeah I lolled too.if you want to play,you gotta pay.after breaking your dick and adding up the various bills that comes from shitting on your missus ,little grunta here thought it was more prudent to go home grovelling.haha.

Don't mean to rub in your self inflicted misfortune grunty poo,we can all learn a lot from your stupidity.you are here for a reason,to make real mén feel gòod about making correct choices.