• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Q

qualda

hi guys, I am a manual worker who is having joint tendon problems. I am 51
I think the problems started when I started lifting about a year ago, strength tripled in a year and I gained around 17kg, things were going well until I started to get dodgy shoulders, they are not the main problem, that is my right elbow. The doc said it was just golfers elbow, tendon strain, but now I am feeling it going into my forarm from the top to the bottom.

This has made me have to stop lifting for a month or so and now is starting to effect my job to a stage now where I may have to throw the job in, that was just a quick run down on my prob but the main question is about nandrolone.

If I do the nandrolone at 200mg a week is it likely to stop the pain by your own experiences, my main fear is that it will shut me down for good hormone wise. I am 51 and still seem to be producing enough test to make the big gains that I have mentioned. I realise that there is no conclusive answer but if there are any older lifters who have dabbled with nandrolone and not had any problems coming back it would be nice to hear from you.

I will not be using it really for size/strength gains but if that happens all the better, just want to get rid of the pain. I have had many cortisone injections that sort of worked but the last ones to the elbow and shoulder actually made the pain much worse. looking forward to your help or advice:confused:

I have had issues with elbow pain. It all goes back to the forearm, particularly the extensor carpi ulnaris, so not the elbow joint itself, although that's where the pain is felt.

Solution is massage and especially stretching. There are heaps of stretching vids on da interwebs. Just use the google. They work great. Takes about a week of regular stretching to sort it out, but then you need to keep it up to avoid flare ups.

It's a muscular problem, so nandrolone won't fix it. There are some useful vids at the bottom of this article:

https://www.t-nation.com/training/lifters-elbow-the-cause-the-cure

Strengthening the muscles around a joint is always the solution, I kid you not.

some movements will just not agree with some people and in time the body will stop you.

I have had issues with elbow pain. It all goes back to the forearm, particularly the extensor carpi ulnaris, so not the elbow joint itself, although that's where the pain is felt.

Solution is massage and especially stretching. There are heaps of stretching vids on da interwebs. Just use the google. They work great. Takes about a week of regular stretching to sort it out, but then you need to keep it up to avoid flare ups.

It's a muscular problem, so nandrolone won't fix it. There are some useful vids at the bottom of this article:

https://www.t-nation.com/training/lifters-elbow-the-cause-the-cure

I know what your saying, though taking nandrolone wouldn't hurt either as steroids like nandrolone heal the whole body and 200mg pw is an easy going dose.

MK677....is an ok alternative.

Every khunt should be on it. :)

Thats the spirit kunt, finally someone with some brains around here!

And yes every fucken kunt should be on it along with shitloads of gear too, preferably 7g pw minimum. Any less than 7g pw and your a fucken pussy!

It’s good coz it’s cheap compared with injectable GH, can be used for 3 months + and it’s good for cutting or bulking.
Right????

Last edited:
I don't like the bloat. Want to know how I'm scamming the forums tho ffs. BPC157 and TB500 may be worth a shot for the acute elbow pain.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have ran mk 3 times and each time the bloat got too much and uncomfortable. The last time the bloat wasn't too bad, though i just felt weird on it so i stopped it and jumped back on the gear.

I've heard good things about BPC and TB........

Bloat??
Really?
Watch your salt intake or take a mild diuretic.

Yes really, though it depends on the user as some don't get bloat. I took mild diuretics and i'm still taking them and they do fuck all, so why do i take them? because i like taking things for no reason. I think for a real diuretic action you need diuretic meds like lasics etc

Yes really, though it depends on the user as some don't get bloat. I took mild diuretics and i'm still taking them and they do fuck all, so why do i take them? because i like taking things for no reason. I think for a real diuretic action you need diuretic meds like lasics etc

It’s Lasix.
I’d be careful with that shit.