• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Minimising ROM is what it's about, there's nothing technical about it sumo or conventional, it's about as basic as it gets.

yes i read this darko,it means u can walk up to the bar and pull without any awareness of biomechanics.in this particular context you are implying that it is indeed easy.where i come from basic means easy.u wont answer wat your best deadlift is though.pretty basic question to answer.hell u can even pull a number outta your ass like you did with squats.

Last edited:
The benches in some feds are a joke. A fat slit-eyed sack of shit wraps himself in canvas, puts knee wraps on his elbows and moves the bar about an inch. They don't even lock it out. He doesnt need to arch, it gets heaved off 2 inch thick lever belt aorund his blubber guts. It's made PL a joke. An honest lifter does a perfect raw 500lb squat and that achievement gets drowned out by footage of fat retards in whole body nappies quarter squatting 1200lb from a monolift. Why not just top it off with a sumo deadlift with a whippy bar that bends through a huge arc so they don't have to move the plates more than 4 inches off the floor.

The benches in some feds are a joke. A fat slit-eyed sack of shit wraps himself in canvas, puts knee wraps on his elbows and moves the bar about an inch. They don't even lock it out. He doesnt need to arch, it gets heaved off 2 inch thick lever belt aorund his blubber guts. It's made PL a joke. An honest lifter does a perfect raw 500lb squat and that achievement gets drowned out by footage of fat retards in whole body nappies quarter squatting 1200lb from a monolift. Why not just top it off with a sumo deadlift with a whippy bar that bends through a huge arc so they don't have to move the plates more than 4 inches off the floor.

when i first started training,there was no raw.it was watching single ply IPF and watching westside videos that got me going.i understand wat you are saying but these men in multiply are exceptionally strong to even unrack that weight.sure the squats are high but its still a machine effort to have 1000 pounds on your back or handed out over your face