• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lols i remember seeing the new overlordess at the juniors/masters a few yrs ago,shes very enthusiastic about the sport.good looking lady in fact i think.no idea about her comp history as a competitor.her commentary on the worlds i would class as excitable.seems like a dynamic lady.She ll get the numbers.a lot of people seem to dislike her based on her commentary but id rather have her than some monotone motherfucker.feel sorry for Robert as he seemed to me to put his lifters first.im neutral and due to the fact im a minnow in the sport it prolly means my opinion is f all.

just to add that i sincerely hope NZPF doesnt follow Wilks down the same road.Unfortunately the vote at the IPF congress was unanimous.highly freakin unfair but unanimous.I still have international aspirations and am extremely selfish by nature when it comes to goals,i would be upset if NZ gets the shaft too.This is most likely my last yr of competing until i turn 50 and i want to go to Nauru at the end of it.Rob should step aside into another capacity.Fracturing the sport will lead to no good,have to find some way to work together peacefully.

im reading that most lifters dont care about representing internationally and just want to lift with their mates.this most certainly wasnt the case with me.as soon as i realised i could match it with the m1s who represented aussie at the commonwealths/oceanias in 2013 based on the numbers they put up thats all i could think about.I daresay guys who are lifting well into their late 30s would want to have that pathway.

Last edited:
So, no official announcement yet. Just a Reddit thread with rumours and guesses. Nothing on the web site. Nothing on the Farcebook page. So, nothing official at all.

Is the "no involvement in other feds" a PA thing? I thought that was an IPF thing. Same with associating with druggies, such as Ed Coen.

So, no official announcement yet. Just a Reddit thread with rumours and guesses. Nothing on the web site. Nothing on the Farcebook page. So, nothing official at all.

Is the "no involvement in other feds" a PA thing? I thought that was an IPF thing. Same with associating with druggies, such as Ed Coen.

are you still in the mighty USA mate?thought about switching allegiances at all?gee i remember you saying you were born in NZ,theres that option too.

https://ww.reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/7mtqyq/new_ipf_australian_affiliate/

here ya go Sparty and Tim.sounds like Wilks has been overthrown by the lady who does the commentary.you wont have any trouble joining despite your drug usage in the past as i dare say they will be welcoming of anybody just to get numbers up.hope to see you guys on the international stage at some point.

great news, but it will take a while and certain behaviour to become IPF recognised.

are you still in the mighty USA mate?thought about switching allegiances at all?gee i remember you saying you were born in NZ,theres that option too.

Yes, -35 today with -45 wind chill. Lucky I have a heater in my garage gym.

Switching is a possibility once I get residency sorted. Without it, all I can do is compete as a guest, so no record setting or team placement until then.

Yes, I could do NZ but then I would have to go live there for a while in order to do a couple of comps to qualify, which is not in my schedule. I do miss real kumeras though.

At this stage PA is forging ahead, just not affiliated. Its a real crime that all of the athletes are being punished for a spat between two individuals. It will take a lot to switch over so I suspect that worlds is out for Oz in 2018. Maybe someone will have some trace of empathy and allow athletes to compete as independents, as they can do in the Olympics.

Oh boy! So, we have a time frame. My offer to pay for your first comp entry fee stands.

unlike you that appears to salivate over lifting in a fed, I actually could not give a fuck as powerlifting does not interest me as much these days.

nor does parting with over $200 to compete in a couple of comps.

unlike you that appears to salivate over lifting in a fed, I actually could not give a fuck as powerlifting does not interest me as much these days.

Like I said, I'm happy to pay for your entry fee.

You could always take up something that's much more intense and full body than, say, deadlifting.

tenor.gif

err u have posted in a powerlifting forum a few thousand times and enjoy butting heads with the likes of me,of course it interests you.

Yes, -35 today with -45 wind chill. Lucky I have a heater in my garage gym.

Switching is a possibility once I get residency sorted. Without it, all I can do is compete as a guest, so no record setting or team placement until then.

Yes, I could do NZ but then I would have to go live there for a while in order to do a couple of comps to qualify, which is not in my schedule. I do miss real kumeras though.

At this stage PA is forging ahead, just not affiliated. Its a real crime that all of the athletes are being punished for a spat between two individuals. It will take a lot to switch over so I suspect that worlds is out for Oz in 2018. Maybe someone will have some trace of empathy and allow athletes to compete as independents, as they can do in the Olympics.

wow i moan about the cold in NZ but thats nada compared to that lol.Agree on what you say about the spat,hope they get it sorted.

is it true and once again its from reddit that Wilks has ownership of a brothel or is that bullshit as well?Grunta can you confirm here?no judgement from me here,as ive said previously i like the guy.Ive also read that Gaston Parage the dude whom Wilks is having a war with was taking bribes to sweep positive drug tests under the carpet.Wat a mess, guys.If these allegations of corruption are indeed true then a major miscarriage of justice has occured here.

Last edited: