• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

adz332

Hey all
Im going to try s dbol only cycle as my first, to get in the swing of things. Plus im unable to get my hands on test.
Anyway will the following work?
Dbol
30mg for 6 weeks
They have come in 10mg tablets
What is the best way to dose? 3 10mg a day? Or 2 15mg etc?
Once in the morning once before training?

Im going to use nolva as a pct
Does this work?

Day 1 - 60mg
Day 2 - 11 - 40mg
Day 12 - 21 - 20mg

And will have some spares incase i get those itchy nips!
If i do will 20mg every other day work until the symptoms go?

Cheers!

Means ill need 126 dbol pills?
Nolva also comes in 10mg? Meaning 66 pills? And how should these be taken? All at once? Morning? Night? Etc

Hello,

Unable to get test but you can get dbol, far out, blimey thats the first i've ever heard of that since test is the most common compound used/available.

30mg dbol ed will work though. You'll get told to split that up into 3 x 10mg ed, though you will see better results if you bomb the total 30mg about 90 minutes pre-workout. Blood levels will remain high enough to support you throughout the 24 hours in each day. 10mg dbol ed is used os for trt, so 30mg will easily provide enough blood to feel normal.

I wouldn't use Nolva, thats old school and not as safe as the new school method which is Aromasin.

Yes 126 dbols, and even more if you want to increase the dose, i know i would. 30mg for me is like a walk in the park, but your not me.

Forget about Nolva, do yourself a favour and get aromasin. Nolva is for amatuers(which you are i know) but nevertheless why not use something thats better for your cholesterol and doesn't inhibit IGF-1 production like Nolva does......makes sense right;)

Thanks for the reply.
Aromasin ill have to ask about that if i can grab some. What dose n mg do you need of that etc?

4hr half life so splitting the doses 3 times is better for stable blood levels. One of those doses should be pre workout.

Well for puffy nips which i doubt you'll get(especially on 30mg dbol), you should start with asin 12.5mg eod, that should take care of any excess estro build up. If your still puffy after at least 5 days on 12.5mg eod, then ramp that up to 12.5mg ed, this will be more than enough. You'll more than likely dry out on 12.5mg ed cause your only on 30mg dbol ed. Some use 12.5mg asin ed whilst on a gram of test and/or deca and they still dry out.

Now asins half life is not that long, but what is long is the effect it has on reduced estrogen levels which lasts a full 3 days, thus dosing eod is more than enough. Though you will get steadier levels if you dose ed.

As for PCT, well i doubt you'll be completely shut down from 6 weeks of dbol at 30mg ed. Do you have HCG? If you do or you can get it then you should be on hcg from day one of your cycle. Run hcg at 250iu tpw for the entire length of your cycle. Then once the cycle ends you stop the hcg as well as the gear, and judge yourself in terms of how you feel. If your a bit wet then jump on asin at a low dose, otherwise cycles over and no more needs to be done as the hcg has kept your balls functioning throughout the entire cycle.

So saying i work out at 6pm
10 8am with breakfast
10 noon with lunch
10 5 30pm

That will give you more stable blood levels, but you won't get as much growth.

What you want around workout time is blood levels as high as possible, this is why we always stack the maximum high dose of orals before working out.

Half life for dbol is anywhere from 4-6 hours.

5mg
5mg
20mg?

I'll make it simple: if you want to feel more "normal" then split the dose into 10mg x 3 ed, and considering your not on test this may be a better option. For others who are on test i would definitely recommend bombing the dbol all pre-workout wether its 30mg or 150mg doesn't matter, just bomb it all for maximum increases in blood levels that you can utilise during the training session and take advantage of.

If you use HCG this will provide you with enough natural testosterone to feel normal, and in this case i would recommend bombing the entire 30mg pre-workout as well.

I'll make it simple: if you want to feel more "normal" then split the dose into 10mg x 3 ed, and considering your not on test this may be a better option. For others who are on test i would definitely recommend bombing the dbol all pre-workout wether its 30mg or 150mg doesn't matter, just bomb it all for maximum increases in blood levels that you can utilise during the training session and take advantage of.

If you use HCG this will provide you with enough natural testosterone to feel normal, and in this case i would recommend bombing the entire 30mg pre-workout as well.

i agree