• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
winner of the m2s at 93 this year totalled 472.5.you could do that.your bench would be superior already,just work on your squat and dead.winner of the masters nats puts you into contention for aussie representation.gee you would rather film on youtube.fuk make sure you keep an eye on those chooks.

Last edited:
Chris i believe you would be competitive in the m2s if you can get your shit together.Perhaps not international m2 level but you could make the national masters easy.but you promise a lot and deliver nothing.

yes, i am full of hot air and wind

if only i could muster the courage to do that great sport of powerlifting again. :D

maybe one day i could even progress to nautlilus machines as i continue my search for the holy grail of weight training in my old age.

North Korea & America have peace talks.

Mitchell Pearce to win Dally M player of the year at Newcastle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump will be involved in a scandal over Russia but he will get away with it as payback for giving the rich a tax break.
Kim Kardashian, and her cohorts, will get richer thanks to all the idiots in the world.
Overall, nothing will change.
The IPF will throw hundreds of world class athletes out of the federation because Gaston doesn't like one person. Oh, wait. That's already happened.
Hundreds more in the US will be killed in mass shooting incidents but "now is not the time to talk about gun control".
Sparty will enter a powerlifting competition and win his class.
Gerry will take up swimming and get chosen for the olympic team.

A lotta good predictions Wood!