• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

adz332

hey all
pretty new to this side of working out.
im 6 foot 2 90kgs, but a slimish sorta build.

Ive been looking at, and weighing up the steroids vs peptides.
I can get the peptides easily and legally but very $$$

places claim to have the same effects as steroids using only peptides?
Can people weigh in on there thoughts on peptides vs steroids? pros? cons? and if the peptides marketers claims are BS?

Thanks
Adz

Last edited by a moderator:
Peptides.... meh.
I’ve never used them but know people who have.

How long have you been training?

Peptides.... meh.
I’ve never used them but know people who have.

the more i read the more its as if its to get you to normal test levels and also help more for injuries and that side of things?

couple years now, ripe old age of 32 tho

If you want to optimize hypertrophy you need to firstly find what rep’s, sets and how often you workout in a sense your ability to recover between workouts.

once you have achieved this you are optimizing you bodies ability to build.
Steroids will further enhance this.

that is the plain and simple truth.
so, what now?

discuss what methods are needed for you, let the fun begin, but studies suggest that what bodybuilders where doing in the 80’s is pretty close to optimal, and they weren’t using large doses of enhancement

hey all
pretty new to this side of working out.
im 6 foot 2 90kgs, but a slimish sorta build.

Ive been looking at, and weighing up the steroids vs peptides.
I can get the peptides easily and legally but very $$$

places claim to have the same effects as steroids using only peptides?
Can people weigh in on there thoughts on peptides vs steroids? pros? cons? and if the peptides marketers claims are BS?

Thanks
Adz

Hey mate, so you came over here from AGJ, good on ya!! Lot of homosexuals on AGJ mate, gets beyond a joke sometimes.........

You must be skinny as cause i'm your height but about 115kg now. At least your not a short kunt, too many short kunts around mate, gives the sport a bad look.

Peps are nothing even close to gear, not even close, forget about it mate! Since your new to the scene however i always suggest starting on the low side of things and working your way up, patience is the name of the game;) So yeah peps or more preferred sarms to give you an entry i see as perfectly fine. Though how long have you been training for? If not long then i suggest you concentrate solely on training/diet/lifestyle for 6-12 months minimum before touching any peds. See what your body can do naturally, its a good baseline to go off for future referance.

16 years.

Hey mate, so you came over here from AGJ, good on ya!! Lot of homosexuals on AGJ mate, gets beyond a joke sometimes.........

You must be skinny as cause i'm your height but about 115kg now. At least your not a short kunt, too many short kunts around mate, gives the sport a bad look.

Peps are nothing even close to gear, not even close, forget about it mate! Since your new to the scene however i always suggest starting on the low side of things and working your way up, patience is the name of the game;) So yeah peps or more preferred sarms to give you an entry i see as perfectly fine. Though how long have you been training for? If not long then i suggest you concentrate solely on training/diet/lifestyle for 6-12 months minimum before touching any peds. See what your body can do naturally, its a good baseline to go off for future referance.

16 years.

Hey Cum slot, are you an ex AGJ fag?

No i'm not. I must be the only straight kunt on that board, their all fucken poofs over there. I think the board owners are actually homosexuals, so this would explain the strong ****** vibe that is felt on that site.

16 years.

haha!!
i am pretty skinny. its an 'athletic bod' skinny medium frame etc
ive been at it for 2 years now. but the last year ive really nailed my diet and have seen some results. my genes arent great for it, all my uncles and dad are skinny, tallish people. none really filled out so i think genes alone id be up against it.
have to try and keep up with the 5 footers some how.

haha!!
i am pretty skinny. its an 'athletic bod' skinny medium frame etc
ive been at it for 2 years now. but the last year ive really nailed my diet and have seen some results. my genes arent great for it, all my uncles and dad are skinny, tallish people. none really filled out so i think genes alone id be up against it.
have to try and keep up with the 5 footers some how.

Good to see your on the right track!

Yeah the 5 footers lol!

4 nights a week and 1 to 2 quicker mornings

I'd go with a split routine, train like hell for 3 months, when you're training like an animal that might be the time to enhance.
like chipping a car, get another 10 - 15%.

If you want to optimize hypertrophy you need to firstly find what rep’s, sets and how often you workout in a sense your ability to recover between workouts.

once you have achieved this you are optimizing you bodies ability to build.
Steroids will further enhance this.

that is the plain and simple truth.
so, what now?

discuss what methods are needed for you, let the fun begin, but studies suggest that what bodybuilders where doing in the 80’s is pretty close to optimal, and they weren’t using large doses of enhancement

This is excellent advice but you also fail to mention diet. Whilst a good diet is important for anyone trying to improve athletic performance it's especially important in driving the maximum performance enhancing benefits from drugs.