• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lidia has, as the commentator says on the last lift, "a gold medal snatch".

and can jerk as well......

What up @WoodyAllen you still smashing the weights ??

Yes, and no. Tore my quadratus lumborum on Friday (joins the pelvis, lower rib and spine for side flexion) so very, very sore and limpy this week. Not enough warm up and stretching prior to doing 5x5 with 235kg. My fault. Walking helps a lot. Sitting is OK but getting up is agony. It all tightens up real quick. Makes taking a piss in the middle of the night a full Rocky style workout.

Will do some upper body stuff today, just have to be careful I don't aggravate the nasty beast.

Took 4 months off after worlds last year to move house and build a home gym. So been slowly working back to "normal" training weights. I'm about there now, except for this setback. Have switched to doing squats exclusively low bar but with max width on the grip to keep my brachialis happy. Seems to be going well with very little quad pain, unlike last year.

I have one month to get mah chit togedder when I start a 3 month cycle peaking for worlds in Calgary. Hopefully all my injuries are done for the year.

Party on.

Sorry to hear about the injury. Hope the recovery is quick and you kick arse in Calgary.

Is it a arse kicking comp?
no good for a one legged dude.

Yer not doin' it right......

2vsjhjp.gif