• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Some of these stories are pretty over the top. I remember growing up watching Don Burke on telly and thinking him a bit strange being a skinny little bloke doing a gardening show. Gotta like it when these female celebrities who get everything given to them got told lewd jokes (by Burke) just to piss the primadonas off. :D

Some of the other stuff to ordinary folk is unacceptable though.

Read this: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...eak-up-against-don-burke-20171201-gzx4eq.html

Tracey Spicer, the Woman behind all these accusations, came across as bit of bitch when at Channel 10 in Brissy IMO.

Fucken love the Burksta, what a Champ, tells it like it is. Fuck women, so what if he grabs a bit of ass every now and then, whats wrong with that. Women are sex objects, thats all they are, they have no other use here other than letting us fuck them. The moment you think a woman is anything more than a sex object, well you have lost the game buddy, you have lost the fucking game! My hat goes off to Don Burke, he's an absolute Champion. We need more people like Burky in this country, top bloke.

Appalling.

Nothing wrong with picking up women but sexual harassment if proven is gross.

Mullet.jpg

Whatz with the deleted posts @Sherk.

Who said it and what did they say?

Notice how Burke emphasizes the word "comes" or "cums" repeatedly. She then says it's quite enjoyable, jerking the Plant off :D

Notice how Burke emphasizes the word "comes" or "cums" repeatedly. She then says it's quite enjoyable, jerking the Plant off :D

lol yeah i noticed that when he says it cums from central america he puts his hands into the movement as well and pauses briefly as he says it lol

I can't get burkes backyard song out of my head, been singing it for 3 days now, driving me up the fucken wall!!

"Give me a home among the gum trees, with lots of plum trees, a sheep or two a kangaroo lalalalal lalalalal lalallalalala"

Story behind Burke interview - news.com.auhttps://apple.news/A0imZwVLfQ3ibXLEN32tk-g

TRACY Grimshaw has revealed intriguing behind-the-scenes details about her interview with scandal-hit Don Burke for Nine’s A Current Affair.
The former network star agreed to last Monday’s televised chat after he was forced to deny myriad allegations of sexual harassment, indecent assault and bullying from ex-colleagues reported in an ABC/Fairfax investigation.
Grimshaw told The Australian she arrived at the gardening guru’s home to be greeted by his wife Marea, who revealed Burke had had affairs, they had reconciled and were willing to answer questions about it.
The ACA presenter had previously interviewed the couple about Marea’s crippling illness two years earlier. But she did not think Burke’s admission to affairs were “relevant” to the far more serious allegations she was putting to him