• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Vialli

Looking for some advice I`m going to run a cycle mid-2018, Iam on TRT 125mg per week have just finished a blast of 500mg a week for 12weeks very happy with the results.
I am planning on running a bulking cycle mid 2018 lookingfor input and advice
500mg Test E a week 1-16
450mg Deca weeks 1-12
0.5 mg Arimadex eod

Any thoughts or advice
Cheers
Vialli

Far out mid 2018, you plan well in advance don't you.

Cycle looks good, except i'd swap the Adex for Asin anyday of the week. Asin won't reduce IGF-1 levels like Adex does and Asin also won't negatively effect your cholesterol like Adex does. Adex is the amatuer option, its what most people use and its cheaper too.

Do you use hcg as well?

As for your 125mg trt pw dose, how long have you been doing that for?

Thanks for reply I plan on starting the cycle 5th March I have been on the prescribed TRT dose for nine months and also the Adex is prescribed
Don`t use hcg would you recommend that I do ?

Cheers
Vialli

No worries mate. Are you on Primoteston and you split the shots up into weekly shots? Or do you do half an amp of Sus250 each week? Just interested thats all as i have been prescribed meds for trt also. I like to hear what other people are doing in regards to trt etc.

Prescribed Adex, fair enough. You can get Aromasin prescribed, i'm sure your aware of this. Adex is stronger than Asin, though as i previously said Asin has advantages of Adex.

With the hcg, yes i would run it at 250iu tpw throughout the cycle from day 1 and continue with this until 2 weeks past your last shot of Test E. The doc should prescribe you this, i get it easy as no questions asked and its cheap as piss from the chemist. What condition/state are your balls in atm, are they big and plump or partially shut down or completely shut down?

Yes I am on Primoteston Test E and split the vial 125mg each week and I am partially shut down, Thanks for the info on hcg will look in to it further.

No worries mate. Are you on Primoteston and you split the shots up into weekly shots? Or do you do half an amp of Sus250 each week? Just interested thats all as i have been prescribed meds for trt also. I like to hear what other people are doing in regards to trt etc.

Prescribed Adex, fair enough. You can get Aromasin prescribed, i'm sure your aware of this. Adex is stronger than Asin, though as i previously said Asin has advantages of Adex.

With the hcg, yes i would run it at 250iu tpw throughout the cycle from day 1 and continue with this until 2 weeks past your last shot of Test E. The doc should prescribe you this, i get it easy as no questions asked and its cheap as piss from the chemist. What condition/state are your balls in atm, are they big and plump or partially shut down or completely shut down?

Yes I am on Primoteston Test E and split the vial 125mg each week and I am partially shut down, Thanks for the info on hcg will look in to it further.

Yeah enough with the research and thinking about things, just jump on 4g Test pw + MK677 and she'll be right mate.

Sheeeeeee'llllllllllllll beeeeeeeeeeeeee riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhtttttttttttt maaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should consider adding Boldenone Undecelynate at 400 to 600 mg week. Boldenone is safe to use for 16 to 20 weeks.

what City/ State did you get your Arimadex prescribed? i'm on TRT & have bit Gyno. I didn't know doctors could prescribe for men in Australia