• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

I look at old kunts with no mobility, no strength and no energy who can barely walk and, like everyone else I guess think if only they'd lift and do some cardio that'd fix it. But I've been wondering if that's too simple a solution. Are most garden variety old kunts incapable of doing a training program due to physical or psychological health problems.

Just saying that all they should do is train seems a bit short sighted. Why don't old kunts train??? Perhaps some of the older farts on here could speak for their older friends.

What do you call old!! My dad is over 70 and trains 5 days a week, he does a mix of cardio type classes like spin, pump, HIIT etc and a bit of free weights combined with machines and some walk/running intervals. He's 6ft 3 and around 95kg - 100kg. When he wakes up in the morning he does bodyweight squats and push ups every morning before he starts the day. He says he still gets aches and pains especially knees and elbows but other than that he is fit as a fiddle.

Cos they are too smart to fuck about in the gum, they think fuk dat, I have better things to do.

Good stuff [MENTION=7168]Simo[/MENTION] 74Coz they are too busy on Facebook [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION] ????Not talking about pumpin the Gunz and Chest like da Grunta .... [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]I know a 62 year old who is retired and does a lot of Cardio every day, but says that resistance training "goes right through his Bones". I think he just hasn't adapted enough. Others, I would surely like to know.Why can't they at least do female type routines like [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] does ? ;)

Good stuff @Simo74
Coz they are too busy on Facebook @WoodyAllen ????
Not talking about pumpin the Gunz and Chest like da Grunta .... @Grunta
I know a 62 year old who is retired and does a lot of Cardio every day, but says that resistance training "goes right through his Bones". I think he just hasn't adapted enough. Others, I would surely like to know.

Why can't they at least do female type routines like @spartacus does ? ;)

Last edited:
Not talking about pumpin the Gunz and Chest like da Grunta .... @Grunta

Why can't they at least do female type routines like @spartacus does ? ;)

You young kunce know nufyn.
Chest and guns is all you need when rolyn st.kilda on a hot day like today.
Cardio ?, that one cracked me up bad.
cardio ???

Last edited:
Are those skinny leg jeans Grunta?

I see heaps of oldies in my gym. Probably cos they go the same time I do, late morning to lunch time usually. My Grandma even goes to the gym and she's 80 odd....my ex's granddad is not far off 100, not a chance he'd go to a gym but keeps more than active enough for his age doing his garden and what not. I don't think you specifically have to go to a gym, just don't stop moving.

Last edited: