• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

Michaelbb64

Whats the go with SARMS ?Waste of money ? or worth a looks

Thanks

I've heard good and bad things about sarms. Personally i'd stick with tried and trusted gear any day of week.

Sarms can be good, but I think you need to take it with gear to really get the benefits. Its a good way to add extra compounds into a cycle without the side effects from adding more gear into your stack.

Sarms can be good, but I think you need to take it with gear to really get the benefits. Its a good way to add extra compounds into a cycle without the side effects from adding more gear into your stack.

I know what your saying, though sarms are more suited to people who havn't yet used AAS because AAS are a lot stronger unless you inject the sarms that is. Also some sarms do have sides, so don't think your in the clear just because your on sarms.

What about S23 Sarm?
Supposed to be the best for mass building but shuts you down the hardest too.

Oh shit [emoji15]
c5e8729b8c6d0519e81583c73f942b61.jpg

Yeah S23 works, but like you said it shuts you down and i'm sure it may interferr with the mood as well. Could just run Anadrol instead and your guaranteed results plus its cheaper.

Last edited: