• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Whether your goal is to increase strength, decrease body fat or improve overall performance, adding supplements to your daily regimen can give you that extra edge. But with thousands of products on the market, choosing the ones that are right for you can be overwhelming.

That said, here are some of the more popular supplements on the market today, separated into three categories:

1. Green – their effectiveness is well supported by scientific evidence and they are considered safe to use
  2. Yellow – there is somewhat inconclusive evidence for their effectiveness, but they are still considered safe
  3. Red – there is minimal research to support the claims of effectiveness, but ingredients are generally well tolerated unless taken in too-large doses.
read more at http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentra...-check-which-sports-supplements-actually-work

I took fish oil a few times probably ten years ago, but never went back to it since. Considering how many eggs, avocados, fish and peanut butter i eat, there is simply no need for fish oil in my diet.

But the oil in the fish lubricates the joints. Just ask [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];

Better than Nandrolone. [emoji39]