• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He did shoot some test last week, but only a tiny bit. He still thinks its the mk as mk is known for causing bloat in many people.

Its a known side effect from mk677 use. Lethargy and Bloat are the two main side effects from mk677, some people get neither of these sides, whilst others get 1 of these sides or even worse, both. I'm not sure you've done much research on mk677 Shrek.

Last edited:
Easy way to combat the lethargy is to take the 30mg at night and sleep straight away.

the bloat...dunno about that.

Ol mates only doing 20mg at night, and he doesn't get lethargy the next day.

You wouldn't know about the bloat if you havn't done your research on MK677 and HGH in general. HGH is notorious for bloating people up, especially generic hgh which is the cheaper form of hgh, people use this cause it blows them right up. Whereas pharma hgh keeps them tight and doesn't make the user hold onto water, so they opt for pharma hgh around comp time. Now the mk677 acts exactly like generic hgh, its pretty much identical in effects. Its the first 2-4 weeks that the bloat can effect some people from mk use, then after that it goes down.

He starts everyday by consuming a 1kg bag of sodium and 10 Litres of water.

He still can't work out whats causing the bloat.

Today ol mate tells me he's been tinkering with his slin levels and he started doing this at the exact same time as starting mk.

I am currently on MK677 and it definitely does bloat you, but only for the first couple of weeks and then it subsides. I take it before bed every night and I will have a little bloat in the morning when I wake up but by 9 am it's gone. This compound does need to be taken for a long time to start getting any results I am talking 3-6 months. Doing a 12-week cycle will give you absolutely nothing. Its the same as GH it takes time for GH to start working its magic.

I am currently on MK677 and it definitely does bloat you, but only for the first couple of weeks and then it subsides. I take it before bed every night and I will have a little bloat in the morning when I wake up but by 9 am it's gone. This compound does need to be taken for a long time to start getting any results I am talking 3-6 months. Doing a 12-week cycle will give you absolutely nothing. Its the same as GH it takes time for GH to start working its magic.

Sounds like you like it, good stuff! The bloat is ridiculous with me and i'm hesistant to run it a 4th time because of this, actually i might take some now and see how i react to it again. I feel like taking something and got me some mk on hand so might as well! I take it in the morning. I got results instantly from it, strength, power and weight gains. How much are you taking?

Sounds like you like it, good stuff! The bloat is ridiculous with me and i'm hesistant to run it a 4th time because of this, actually i might take some now and see how i react to it again. I feel like taking something and got me some mk on hand so might as well! I take it in the morning. I got results instantly from it, strength, power and weight gains. How much are you taking?

I am taking 25mg, but I don't feel like I have gotten any real results from it. Will see how it goes with a proper diet.

I am taking 25mg, but I don't feel like I have gotten any real results from it. Will see how it goes with a proper diet.

Okay i've only ever done 20mg ed. I just feel weird on it aye, i get sides of all types. Seems results are all over the place, some people get results instantly and others don't get anything.