• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm torn on the ABC, I think they are responsible for some excellent journalism at times as they are able to perform some investigative tasks that aren't really in a private institutions best interests.

However they're also responsible for some horrendously biased coverage and stories, the perfect illustration of which was their claim that men who infrequently attend church are the most likely to commit domestic abuse. Which was a gross misrepresentation of the study they had cited and was a blatant attempt at islamic apologism. This was the most flagrant case of intellectual dishonesty I'd seen from the ABC and (despite not being christian) left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. Thankfully media watch chastised baird and co. for their garbage reporting but I don't believe any of the journalists or hosts responsible were ever formally disciplined.

In my opinion the future of the ABC is in their own hands, if they stay relevant and relatively partisan they have a future as a publicly funded institution. However if they continue their drive to the left and increase their output of regressive garbage the public will rightfully call for their dissolution and they will have no one but themselves to blame.

I'm torn on the ABC, I think they are responsible for some excellent journalism at times as they are able to perform some investigative tasks that aren't really in a private institutions best interests.

However they're also responsible for some horrendously biased coverage and stories, the perfect illustration of which was their claim that men who infrequently attend church are the most likely to commit domestic abuse. Which was a gross misrepresentation of the study they had cited and was a blatant attempt at islamic apologism. This was the most flagrant case of intellectual dishonesty I'd seen from the ABC and (despite not being christian) left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. Thankfully media watch chastised baird and co. for their garbage reporting but I don't believe any of the journalists or hosts responsible were ever formally disciplined.

In my opinion the future of the ABC is in their own hands, if they stay relevant and relatively partisan they have a future as a publicly funded institution. However if they continue their drive to the left and increase their output of regressive garbage the public will rightfully call for their dissolution and they will have no one but themselves to blame.

my next piece will be on ABC and SBS and will take up some of your concerns.

interesting stories el testicle.

I cannot believe the Arab only got 1000 lashes. apparently the camel was pissed off with his effort as one unsatisfied customer.

maybe you could drag up the story of Indonesians having sex with orang utans.

Another issue I have with the ABC is their stated (I can't find it written anywhere but I'm sure they've said it) objective to become the most popular news website in Australia by overtaking news.com.au

Just don't understand why this would be on the agenda at all.

Another issue I have with the ABC is their stated (I can't find it written anywhere but I'm sure they've said it) objective to become the most popular news website in Australia by overtaking news.com.au

Just don't understand why this would be on the agenda at all.

yes, I agree with that.

abc supposed to be about drawing attention to issues of national importance that may be neglected elsewhere. not supposed to be focused on popularity.

I actually think ABC radio most important.