• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Vialli

I am six weeks in to aten week blast but have decided to increase it to a twelve week instead of aten week blast, I will be starting week 6 tomorrow and have been thinking aboutadding Anavar to the mix what are your thoughts and recommended dose as this ismy first blast ever?
And what stage of the blast should I add it or is it too late and maybe Waite untilmy next blast?
Thanks in advance for your input.

don't take drugs and try and get big and strong without it.

drugs, enhancing size and strength, merely icing on cake. you may get 15-20% strength gain, but rest of improvement will come from training and eating (80-85% for strength bat least).

I am six weeks in to aten week blast but have decided to increase it to a twelve week instead of aten week blast, I will be starting week 6 tomorrow and have been thinking aboutadding Anavar to the mix what are your thoughts and recommended dose as this ismy first blast ever?
And what stage of the blast should I add it or is it too late and maybe Waite untilmy next blast?
Thanks in advance for your input.

What dose test you running brah? This is your first cycle so the test should be enough mate. If you want to rid yourself of some water then throw in adex, arim or even nolva at a low dose. Now if you do decide to add var in then i'd go around 40-50mg ed, most tabs are either 10mg or 25mg so this will also dictate to a certain degree how you dose it. Its never too late to add anything in mate, some guys stay on all year round, thats the beauty of gear, you never have to get off if you don't want to. You need to ask yourself, what are your goals and what are you trying to achieve, then once you have the answers you can go from there.

Thanks for the replies I am Running 400mg per week of Test E my prescribed dose TRT is 125mg per week I am also taking 0.5mg of Anastrozole twice a week, I am looking to drop some extra fat I am currently sitting at 19% to 20% body fat so want to cut ready for summer :)
Thanks in advance
Vialli

don't take drugs and try and get big and strong without it.

drugs, enhancing size and strength, merely icing on cake. you may get 15-20% strength gain, but rest of improvement will come from training and eating (80-85% for strength bat least).

Whats wrong with a bit of icing on the cake, i won't eat cake unless it has icing.

Thanks for the replies I am Running 400mg per week of Test E my prescribed dose TRT is 125mg per week I am also taking 0.5mg of Anastrozole twice a week, I am looking to drop some extra fat I am currently sitting at 19% to 20% body fat so want to cut ready for summer :)
Thanks in advance
Vialli

No wuckas moite!

Thanks in advance
Vialli

Just out of curitosity, am interested in the TRT route eventually. THe TRT is that primoteston where they have 3 ml/250mg in the box? Is it meant to be 1 shot every ten days? On priv scsript its about $40 a box?

Whats wrong with a bit of icing on the cake, i won't eat cake unless it has icing.

up to each, but most of bb success comes from training and diet, so why waste money all year round.

my mate, who went from 50kg to 97kg clean in five years, only then went on his first cycle up to 103kg and dieted down to 87kg to win NABBA Australia medium class.

that sounds like a smarter plan to me, even for an aspiring bb. what do you think?

there was a guy in my cert 3 and 4 class who competes in IFFBB junior comps with little success.

I told him get of gear and get back to fundamentals: training and eating.

And, when you can bench 140kg and squat 180kg clean with good form, then maybe return to your mad ways which assumes the "more gear the better" because some huge successful bb told him so.

but, alas, I am sure he is another who ignores my/such advice. :(

Just out of curitosity, am interested in the TRT route eventually. THe TRT is that primoteston where they have 3 ml/250mg in the box? Is it meant to be 1 shot every ten days? On priv scsript its about $40 a box?

Yes Primo is 3ml/250mg, but each preloaded syringe contains 1.2ml = 300mg due to the fact that you loose close to 0.2ml during a shot with that specific gauge barrel. Some docs have different frequencie's in their shooting times.

I saw a kunts script and it said $39 or something around that, but i also got it myself on script one time and it costed around $100 i think, fucken rip off, never got it again cause of that. I'm not covered by some senior old kunt pension or anything so i pay full price.

up to each, but most of bb success comes from training and diet, so why waste money all year round.

my mate, who went from 50kg to 97kg clean in five years, only then went on his first cycle up to 103kg and dieted down to 87kg to win NABBA Australia medium class.

that sounds like a smarter plan to me, even for an aspiring bb. what do you think?

True about training and diet, though once you reach a certain level you have no choice but to use peds. It is impossible to compete at high levels of bbing without peds, end of story. If you think for one second that those guys at the top are natty, then your lying to yourself and your in denial.

As for your mate, well is it possible that he used and just did what every other pro does and denied it? I think its very possible, and your believing what you choose to believe. More people deny their use, than admit their use. It is seen as a weakness to admit using, so in order to continue feeling confident, secure and content they simply deny their use.

wtf, he was my best mate and training partner. please don't insinuate just because you can't handle something that disagrees with you.

there was a guy in my cert 3 and 4 class who competes in IFFBB junior comps with little success.

I told him get of gear and get back to fundamentals: training and eating.

And, when you can bench 140kg and squat 180kg clean with good form, then maybe return to your mad ways which assumes the "more gear the better" because some huge successful bb told him so.

but, alas, I am sure he is another who ignores my/such advice. :(

First off, your advice isn't always correct. Lets say he does go natty but he can never reach a 180kg squat, what then? Does he stick to your advice and never move up the field because your advice says to stay natty until he can squat 180kg right. So in theory if he can never get to 180 in the first place then this means he'll never get beyond this point at any time in his life. Whereas if he told you to go fuck yourself after he kept platueing out on his squats, then in this case he would superceed his natty lifts, thus your advice would be incorrect.

You can thank me later.

Your advice sounds like the advice of all too common PTs who know sweet fuck all. BBing in the real world is much different to what you learn in a classroom. Real world always beats text book jockeys, end of story. I don't care how much you think you know or who you think you know, based off what i've read here you seem to know sweet fuck all.

wtf, he was my best mate and training partner. please don't insinuate just because you can't handle something that disagrees with you.

Mate i can handle all this and more, your nothing much to me.

As for your mate, well he's obviously not that good a mate since he's been lying to you.

All the OP wants is to look good for the summer and you bastards as usual go off on a tangent taliking about competitive athletes and professionals.

Yeah mate i like to add an oral around weeks 3 - 7 right in the middle of the cycle. 500mg Test E cycle 1ml every Monday morning and Thursday night to split the week. Always keep nolva handy in case of any signs of gyno and treat with 10mg a day of Nolva. Bottle of Var 25mg at 75mg a day will give you 5 weeks so if your feeling goòd i say go for it.

First off, your advice isn't always correct. Lets say he does go natty but he can never reach a 180kg squat, what then? Does he stick to your advice and never move up the field because your advice says to stay natty until he can squat 180kg right. So in theory if he can never get to 180 in the first place then this means he'll never get beyond this point at any time in his life. Whereas if he told you to go fuck yourself after he kept platueing out on his squats, then in this case he would superceed his natty lifts, thus your advice would be incorrect.

Seriously 180kg is not a lot to squat anyone that trains and has no physical ability will squat 180kg after a few months of training.

If you can't achieve those numbers then you are obviously not serious about your training and definitely not serious enough to do drugs.

But I have always found those that are too lazy to train hard will resort to drugs as the easy option out, I see it all the time.

Seriously 180kg is not a lot to squat anyone that trains and has no physical ability will squat 180kg after a few months of training.

If you can't achieve those numbers then you are obviously not serious about your training and definitely not serious enough to do drugs.

What is your heaviest squat Mick?